Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cool! I think that's really lucky! XD

I've never had a winning streak of over 10 before...

And if you're winning easily, you may have to check if you play online or if you're only playing the tutorials of the game?

But I'm guessing you do play online, idk...

But just to be sure, you click the yellow "Play" button at the mid-bottom of the home screen right?

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Snowy View Post
    Cool! I think that's really lucky! XD

I've never had a winning streak of over 10 before...

And if you're winning easily, you may have to check if you play online or if you're only playing the tutorials of the game?

But I'm guessing you do play online, idk...

But just to be sure, you click the yellow "Play" button at the mid-bottom of the home screen right?
    Yup, that's what I've been doing!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Yup, that's what I've been doing!
    Whoa, that's really cool!

You could be a pro in no time, then! :D

I still struggle to win as I'm no good with tactics, but oh well...

I've been stuck on lv 1800 from a long time now XD

What's you're level? :)

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

Administrator

You know what, I actually don't believe how much the two of us have in common! XD

Mystery Dungeon is only Pokemon game (or any game) I ever connected to in my life.

I'm not a gamer and I'm not into gaming at all.

But these games totally swooped me into them and they are:

-Pokemon Diamond and Pearl,
    -Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Time)
    -Okami
    -Crash Bandicoot
    -Jack and Daxter
    -Skyrim
    -Rachet and Clank

And that's it... No other game before or after that, lol...

But Pokemon easily takes the prize if you were to ask me which I spent most of my time on, hehe Xp

Also, about being nice- don't even get me started about how important such a thing is especially in today's world, haha! :D
    Mystery Dungeon is actually what got me back into Pokémon games around the time I was fallin away from anything Pokémon. So it kinda brought me back xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Tournaments would be cool!

Also, is it just me or do all the low rated players not understand how to play? They always let me put my pieces on their circle (I forget what it's called) and win, even when it's blatantly obvious I can do that. XD I haven't lost a game yet, and I've played like 15-20 games.
    Oh no it's not just you at all. I had way too many do that. I felt so bad xD. I'd get right up to where one more move and I'll be on t and....they love a piece off of the zone and I'm like.....ummm okay? I win? XD

Whoa, that's really cool!

You could be a pro in no time, then! :D

I still struggle to win as I'm no good with tactics, but oh well...

I've been stuck on lv 1800 from a long time now XD

What's you're level? :)
    I have a streak of about 10 as well and I'm stuck around 1792 right now. I've been having some bad luck recently getting paired against people who got too lucky with high leveled Pokémon teams or OP cards to use

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Mystery Dungeon is actually what got me back into Pokémon games around the time I was fallin away from anything Pokémon. So it kinda brought me back xD.

Oh no it's not just you at all. I had way too many do that. I felt so bad xD. I'd get right up to where one more move and I'll be on t and....they love a piece off of the zone and I'm like.....ummm okay? I win? XD

I have a streak of about 10 as well and I'm stuck around 1792 right now. I've been having some bad luck recently getting paired against people who got too lucky with high leveled Pokémon teams or OP cards to use
    Haha, cool. I see!

How's your luck in the game now? :)

Sorry for the late reply, I got logged out of the forum and it took me a lot to get back in and then, I got busy. So, this was the best time I could reply in. Sorry about that XD

Administrator

Haha, cool. I see!

How's your luck in the game now? :)

Sorry for the late reply, I got logged out of the forum and it took me a lot to get back in and then, I got busy. So, this was the best time I could reply in. Sorry about that XD
    Oh no worries. We all got locked out from the forum recently due to some server lag before it stopped completely. It should be good for now though. Plus we all get busy, so it's no problem.

I haven't done anymore draws yet. I've been saving my gems for a new pull. I don't like the current one really. Plus having gems to buy plates would be nice. I need a Hurdle Jump card still. Other than that I'm stuck battling people right around rank 1800 because everyone seems to have a party set by now full of legendaries and cheap sets. It's getting tough without any good luck on draws. I'd rather not spend money on the game honestly.

The time is upon us...

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Oh no worries. We all got locked out from the forum recently due to some server lag before it stopped completely. It should be good for now though. Plus we all get busy, so it's no problem.

I haven't done anymore draws yet. I've been saving my gems for a new pull. I don't like the current one really. Plus having gems to buy plates would be nice. I need a Hurdle Jump card still. Other than that I'm stuck battling people right around rank 1800 because everyone seems to have a party set by now full of legendaries and cheap sets. It's getting tough without any good luck on draws. I'd rather not spend money on the game honestly.
    Oh yes, good luck to you on the draws too, if you ever go for them.

Also, how about the sextuple booster set? Do you like it yet?

And a hurdle jump card huh?

I wouldn't use crystals to buy cards. We can easily get cards by completing the in-game tutorial levels, free of cost.

That's how I got most of my cards, I think... Idk XD

But I never used my crystals to buy cards or anything, just Pokemon, haha...

And it's worth it most of the times. But I wouldn't push you to it.

It is solely your own wish in the end.

I really do hope you're enjoying the game so far! :)

Let me know when you can be free.

We can set a time and battle each other tomorrow if you like! :)

I'll be here in exactly 14 hours from this post.

How about you? ^_^

Administrator

I've done a few sextuple draws. In all, but one draw I've got 2+ EX. Just today I pulled 4 from one =D It was a good day xD. First one I got multiple from was 2 Ho-Oh in one draw =0

I got Hurdle Jump from a draw too! So I'll have to find a deck for it later on

There's nothing else to use crystals on though. Is there anything else we can use them on or will be able to use them on?

Anyway, sure! I'd be up to play anyone whenever we all have some free time. I'm not too competitive in the game really, but I like it xD. It's all pure fun!

The time is upon us...

What up I'm running a heat ran mostres infernoape zaptdos empoleon n meowth in the masters league u guys stoked bout the dark n ghost gym coming well that's what I think it's gonna be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk