Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sylveon's University of Cosmogology

Sylveon's University of Cosmogology

Hey there everyone! I'm the leading Professor here at the Sylveon University of Cosmogology. Here, we all work on appearance. Whether you are male or female it doesn't matter! Appearance can mean the world to anyone! If you don't know where to start, all you need to do is practice! It's easy once you get the hang of it ;D

If you really have the urge to want to improve of the appearance of yourself or others. I recommend you my course at the Sylveon University of Cosmogology! Here, during the course. You will be working on your art! Showing off how you can work on appearance! It doesn't matter if you are good or bad when it comes to art. Even a Smeargle has to learn to draw at some stage. It doesn't always come naturally! Though, you'll be making something with a slight twist ;)

Anyways, to wrap things up here. I can't wait to see the beautiful works that all of you have to offer! It's always hard to make such a big decision and step into this bright new world, but with a little hard work and if you put your mind to it. You can truly do anything!

All event submission end on 4/10/17
    Last edited by Professor Sylveon; 04-04-2017 at 04:10 AM.

Challenge# 1

For your first challenge here it doesn't matter if you can create a visual or not. That is not required. You can if you choose to though!

You will create or describe an icon or banner for your dorm. Every student needs an image. Are you cool, cute, smart, geeky, or a unique creation that YOU have created? It is up to you to come up with that visual and describe it to the best of your ability or create an image of that by digital or hand drawn art. However you choose is fine. I look forward to all of your submissions!

Previous Challenges
    Last edited by Professor Sylveon; 04-01-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Challenge# 2

Okay my lovely students~! Time for the next part of your graduation test.

You remember those cute banners you made? Well, now I want you to improve upon those. You can use the same one, but I also highly recommend something different. Handdrawn art is acceptable too. Whether you're good at drawing or not. I want you to add some kind of accessory to your image. Be sure to use the same Pokémon image that you used in your banner. It doesn't have to be the same image, but the same Pokémon used in it. The accessories can range from anything like: glasses, scarfs, bandanas. Anything accessory wise you can think of. Clothes even as we Pokémon don't naturally wear clothes!
    Last edited by Professor Sylveon; 04-08-2017 at 04:11 AM.

Challenge# 3

Alright my lovely students. It is time for the final piece of your graduation test. Seeing your beautiful works so far I just know that you will succeed. Your task is to give yourself color. You don't need to be shiny to have a shine brightly here! Make your image have a unique color to fit you and your style! A true artist knows just how to give that flair to themselves or their art. Once you have shown me that you have this skill. You will have graduated my school and be ready for your next step outside in this wonderful world! Once again I look forward to your final submissions!
    Last edited by Professor Sylveon; 04-08-2017 at 04:29 AM.

Sylveon's Amazing Students
    1.Snowy-@Master Snowy
    2. @Shruikan
    Last edited by Recruiter Eevee; 04-01-2017 at 09:33 PM.

It looks simple. But here's my entry for Challenge#01! :)

I'm still a bit new here. So, let me know if I got this right or not..

Also, I'm starting to LOVE this event already! So, thank you PXR Staff for organising this so beautifully! =^0^=

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Snowy View Post

It looks simple. But here's my entry for Challenge#01! :)

I'm still a bit new here. So, let me know if I got this right or not..

Also, I'm starting to LOVE this event already! So, thank you PXR Staff for organising this so beautifully! =^0^=
    That is a wonderful icon, Snowy! It is very lovely! Perfect for any Sylveon ! I'm sure once you graduate you will make for a beautiful Sylveon! You have the talent many students here at SUC strive for. I can't wait to see what secrets that mind of yours holds! We only work harder from here!

New or not, you have done a fan-TAS-tical job! Thank you for your hard work! Continue to strive to be the best that you can be!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sylveon View Post
    That is a wonderful icon, Snowy! It is very lovely! Perfect for any Sylveon ! I'm sure once you graduate you will make for a beautiful Sylveon! You have the talent many students here at SUC strive for. I can't wait to see what secrets that mind of yours holds! We only work harder from here!

New or not, you have done a fan-TAS-tical job! Thank you for your hard work! Continue to strive to be the best that you can be!
    Hehe, thank you professor Sylveon for your kind words! They mean a lot to me!

And I'm glad you liked my work. So, Yaay! Thank you very much! ^_^

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

@Master Snowy @Shruikan

My lovely students! Your second challenge will be revealed today! Please be on the lookout later today for the next task. If you have not completed the first challenge, don't cry or fear! You have until April 10th to complete ALL of the challenges. Please, becon the lookout for your next challenge today. You will be notified once it goes up.

10. This post has been liked by:

@Master Snowy @Shruikan

Okay my lovely students~! Time for the next part of your graduation test.

You remember those cute banners you made? Well, now I want you to improve upon those. You can use the same one, but I also highly recommend something different. Handdrawn art is acceptable too. Whether you're good at drawing or not. I want you to add some kind of accessory to your image. Be sure to use the same Pokémon image that you used in your banner. It doesn't have to be the same image, but the same Pokémon used in it. The accessories can range from anything like: glasses, scarfs, bandanas. Anything accessory wise you can think of. Clothes even as we Pokémon don't naturally wear clothes!

Anyway, once again I look forward to amazing results!

12. This post has been liked by: