Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Character Name: Laura Kaye
    Gamertag: stained_glass_threads
    Pokemon Species: Cubone
    Personality: Laura, while friendly towards others, is somewhat introverted and has trouble beginning conversations if they don't concern something she likes. When she does find something she enjoys, she tends to obsess over it for months or years, learning and memorizing everything about it that she can. Pokemon is one of these things. She is rather knowledgeable about Pokemon and their types, and can guess at their movesets usually.
    Laura, as mentioned before, is both introverted and friendly. She enjoys speaking with people, especially about things she likes, but is most comfortable doing so over the internet or one-on-one. She is very wary in crowds, and loud noises tend to startle her a lot.
    Laura is not a particularly good competitive battler. She loved PMD games for their story, not their challenge. Most of the time, she tends to try to talk her way out of confrontations, however he battle style tends to involve her bouncing about all over the area, darting in for a few attacks and then getting away again.
    Appearance: Laura is a rather odd Cubone. Her eyes are bright blue, alone with a matching blue bandanna arranged in a fashion similar to a cape. Her scales are brown but also ever so slightly golden in hue. Her helm, while no different from a typical cubone's in structure, is painted in varying patterns, mainly red and purple, while her bone weapon seems to have been carved into a shape almost reminiscent of a quarterstaff.
    Moveset: Growl, Tail Whip, Double Kick(Egg Move)
    Team Type: Adventurer
    Team Role: Leader
    Team Name: Valiant League
    Other: The only actual human on the team, as she chose an NPC partner. She's surprisingly unbothered by not being able to get out. She seems to be swept up by the actual story, revealing her as something of an escapist.

Character Name: Peter
    Gamertag: Peter
    Pokemon Species: Charmander
    Personality: Peter is more extroverted than Laura. While he does defer to her when choosing missions and exploring dungeons, he tends to drag her out to social events and plot events in the game. Peter spent much of his life growing up in Discovery Village, and so introduced Laura to most of it.
    Peter always intended to join an Adventure Team, and a lack of both fear and common sense resulted in him exploring many Mystery Dungeons and needing to be rescued by Rescue Teams while he grew up. He seems to be an orphan, as he has no biological family and has few friends other than Laura.
    Appearance: Peter is almost exactly the same as a normal charmander, the only deviations being his eyes are honey-gold colored and the fact he wears a bandanna that matches Laura's around his right upper arm.
    Moveset: Scratch, Growl, Dragon Pulse(Egg Move)
    Team Type: Adventurer
    Team Role: Partner
    Team Name: Valiant League
    Other: Laura chose to make her partner be an NPC, as she'd always preferred going solo.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Everything looks good to me @LKWayvern

I hope to have the actual RP up soon, preferably tonight but it may be tomorrow.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    I'm in dire need of RPs and I'm weak for premises like this so let's give this a whirl! Team literally no chill at all Sterling Spearhead is ready for action!

tazz why did you pick togetic tho now i gotta pick something different smhhhh

Character Name: Tiffany “Tiff” Imamu.
    Gamertag: Wulfenite.
    Pokemon Species: Riolu.
    Personality: Tiff is comparable to a firecracker - loud, impish, and cheerful. A strongly opinionated gal, she is extremely passionate about her interests and refuses to let others shame her for who she is and what she likes. Having had difficulties in the past, she can get defensive when she feels like someone is insulting her, particularly when they seem to be doubting her know-how. While she has her head in the clouds fairly often, she’s far from stupid, and has extremely quick wits. She is very energetic and loves new challenges and new friends, and her optimism - which often blunders into naivete, obliviousness, and recklessness - seems endless.
    Appearance: Tiff ties her crown (the two protrusions behind her ears) behind her head with a short gray scarf. The places where her black markings fade into her blue coat have a subtle pattern similar to a tiger’s stripes.
    Moveset: Quick Attack/Foresight/Endure/Detect.
    Team Type: Adventure.
    Team Role: Leader.
    Team Name: Sterling Spearhead.

Character Name: Haruka Kimura.
    Gamertag: OrchidCrowns.
    Pokemon Species: Rowlet.
    Personality: Haruka’s quiet nature is often mistaken for shyness, but this isn’t so - she simply likes to listen and observe and prefers to think before she speaks. This is partially because she has a bit of a temper, a flaw that she often has to consciously work to avoid. Once she gets to talking, it’s easy to see that she’s eager and enthusiastic, even though she doesn’t always wear it on her figurative sleeve. It’s also easy to forget that she has a surprising daring streak; she always looks before she leaps, but when she does leap it’s with near-reckless abandon. She’s a bit of a worrier, though, often fretting over things if they’re not just so. She tends to worry that others see her as weak or rude, and is known to be a bit of a people-pleaser. Always learning, she possesses a broad range of knowledge on many subjects. She’s very protective as well; she tends to be a bit wary of new people, especially if they might be a threat to her friends.
    Appearance: Haruka wears a gray scarf similar to Tiff’s, albeit a bit smaller, on her right leg. She keeps her feathers, particularly her “bowtie”, positively immaculate, and she’s fond of adorning herself with nearby flowers.
    Moveset: Leafage/Tackle/Growl/Confuse Ray.
    Team Type: Adventure.
    Team Role: Partner.
    Team Name: Sterling Spearhead.
    Other: Haruka is Japanese (as in, lives in Japan) and as such usually goes by her family name, Kimura. Haruka is only reserved for very very close friends.
    Last edited by VeloJello; 05-07-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I read the form too quickly and for a second I was like "what Pokémon is wulfenite?"

Either way it all looks good to me! Accepted Velocity!
    / / / / / / / /

6. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Just a slight update - it slipped my mind entirely but because Haruka is Japanese, she goes by her family name (which is written as her last name here for simplicity's sake) most of the time. Sorry about the slip. ^^'

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Just a slight update - it slipped my mind entirely but because Haruka is Japanese, she goes by her family name (which is written as her last name here for simplicity's sake) most of the time. Sorry about the slip. ^^'
    That's perfectly fine. They'll mostly be going by gamertags anyway, at least at first, so not a huge deal. Thanks for the info though!

The thread should be up shortly, so stay tooned for that.
    @Velocity @The Nonexistent Tazz @Neo Emolga @LKWayvern it's begun! Start your adventures!
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 05-07-2017 at 05:03 AM.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    That's perfectly fine. They'll mostly be going by gamertags anyway, at least at first, so not a huge deal. Thanks for the info though!

The thread should be up shortly, so stay tooned for that.
    @Velocity @The Nonexistent Tazz @Neo Emolga @LKWayvern it's begun! Start your adventures!
    I read your first post and need to ask. Do our characters not know the game is a trap, yet?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I read your first post and need to ask. Do our characters not know the game is a trap, yet?
    They do not.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    They do not.
    Cool, okay, because that was the only thing holding me back from getting started.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Cool, okay, because that was the only thing holding me back from getting started.
    Yeep they don't know yet! That'll be revealed in a few posts or two.
    / / / / / / / /