Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Alright everyone! Let's get everyone's take on this. This Saturday for the next CAH round. Remember, the winners will get Uno on Steam!

To be eligible for the prize you MUST sign up AND post your Steam ID in your sign up as well. Otherwise, if you participate and win, the prize goes to the runner-up of that round or next depending on the list of current winners. You CANNOT win more than one or pass a prize to someone else. Prizes are given directly to the winners.

If this Saturday night doesn't work for everyone then please say so here and we will work out another date

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Right, Steam IDs.
    pwnsomewin2
    My name is displayed as either Eric or EB.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Eh, I might as well officially sign up. Though just as a warning, since I'm in the UK I probably wont be able to participate in anything.

Steam ID: merrinmeredith

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Eh, I might as well officially sign up. Though just as a warning, since I'm in the UK I probably wont be able to participate in anything.

Steam ID: merrinmeredith
    that's why we're trying to work on timing too. So we can all officially find the time to play or nights to play with each other.

The time is upon us...

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'll sign up although I most likely won't have time to join in :(

the_wishmaker on steam!
    GCEA

🍁Orange Fluff Ball❄️ azura evley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Alright everyone! Let's get everyone's take on this. This Saturday for the next CAH round. Remember, the winners will get Uno on Steam!

If this Saturday night doesn't work for everyone then please say so here and we will work out another date
    are we still going to pay CAH tonight?
    VVV DO NOT CLICK ME VVV

🌺🌺
    ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by azura evley View Post
    are we still going to pay CAH tonight?
    Yup! For those that are interested it's still going on tonight. Starting at 10pm EST and maybe a little later if needed. If you signed up (which I'm updating the list soon) and made sure to post or PM me your Steam ID then you are eligible to win Uno on Steam. All you need to do is win a full round of CAH.

10pm just seemed like the time most people told me they could make it. I've been out all day. So if I start running behind I'll let you guys know. I should be home before time though. Each round will be to 5 points. It's planned to do 3 rounds or more if needed. Then depending on the time we can have the winners play some Uno if they want or plan to do that next week.

The time is upon us...

Omg I could probably join tonight! I have a day off today! xD But I also have Stalkers stuff to catch up on, ahaha. I'll see if I make it. Maybe I will! Just in case, Steam ID is GoldFlareon.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Omg I could probably join tonight! I have a day off today! xD But I also have Stalkers stuff to catch up on, ahaha. I'll see if I make it. Maybe I will! Just in case, Steam ID is GoldFlareon.
    Awesome news to hear, Xanthe! I'll add you to the list too. Hopefully we can see you join us! This'll be a quick fun game. Then we play Unooooooooooooooooo xD. For those that have it on Steam. Sadly the Steam game only supports Windows so those with Mac can't play it....unless they use that mode that runs Windows, but that's still unstable from what I hear.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah Hey, we'd love to have you join us too, Sarah! If you can't make it that's fine, but hopefully you can! We'd love to have you join with us!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 05-07-2017 at 01:08 AM.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, sorry to sit out on this one, but I've had such an aching belly-full of CAH lately. I had recently gotten talked into downloading Evil Apples (A CAH clone for smartphones) and after playing so many rounds of that one after another after another for months, I just can't take another.

Hope you guys have fun and maybe I'll get in on the next game jamboree. :3