Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    My ID is kittensgorawr, I'll show up as Baeporeon
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

WHY WASNT I TAGGED!!!!

Edit: Next time, tag me. If I don't respond, do NOT assume it means I am not coming. I was traveling all day yesterday and busy most of today so I haven't had time to check the forum. This thread and many others are commonly buried by a combo of activity and newsbot threads so if I haven't responded, it means I haven't seen this yet and unless you decided you don't want me to come you need to tag me. Don't wait until the game starts, tag me before hand, message me before hand, do something! I also don't have skype open all the time so saying you posted in the skype chat isn't going to cut it either. I get it was short notice, but isn't that even more reason to tag people about it so they don't miss it? I could have joined, I wasn't doing anything tonight except watching television with my parents which I could have easily opted out of, but because I had no knowledge that this was going on, I wasted a prime opportunity to hang out with you guys. I don't care about the prize, I do this because I enjoy hanging out with my friends, and it kills me that they didn't think to notify me until after the game started when it was clear I hadn't seen the thread yet since I hadn't responded at all.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 05-07-2017 at 05:28 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    WHY WASNT I TAGGED!!!!

Edit: Next time, tag me. If I don't respond, do NOT assume it means I am not coming. I was traveling all day yesterday and busy most of today so I haven't had time to check the forum. This thread and many others are commonly buried by a combo of activity and newsbot threads so if I haven't responded, it means I haven't seen this yet and unless you decided you don't want me to come you need to tag me. Don't wait until the game starts, tag me before hand, message me before hand, do something! I also don't have skype open all the time so saying you posted in the skype chat isn't going to cut it either. I get it was short notice, but isn't that even more reason to tag people about it so they don't miss it? I could have joined, I wasn't doing anything tonight except watching television with my parents which I could have easily opted out of, but because I had no knowledge that this was going on, I wasted a prime opportunity to hang out with you guys. I don't care about the prize, I do this because I enjoy hanging out with my friends, and it kills me that they didn't think to notify me until after the game started when it was clear I hadn't seen the thread yet since I hadn't responded at all.
    Again Noble. NO ONE was tagged. Before we started not only did I message others. Xanthe, the other Eric also messaged others. You included. We did not just "assume" anything here. We want everyone to join. That's why we work to make sure the time works so that everyone can play. Not just a select few. We want just say "eh, so-and-so live across the world. They're probably sleeping. So let's go without them." No, we work to make sure everyone can join us. We did let you know. Including the others. Though no taggedmessages were sent out. You were messaged by Xanthe, Eric, and myself which sends notifications. We didn't start the game until near around 11 pm and messages were sent an hour early.

Thing is, I could go off telling you how I know to fix things and run them better. How everything will be fixed, but I already told you that and that message you made repeats what I already said will happen. So really a lot of that was there just to repeat what I said. But no, I have more control than that. Like I said tags and such are gonna be fixed next time. We're sorry you didn't get to join, but there will always be a next time. We can't all always be here to play. Sometimes others forget too and miss it. It's nothing to go complaining about.

Since this isn't the kind of place for messages anyway, Noble. If you still have a problem. PM it to me and we can talk it out there. Messages like that don't belong in this thread.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Again Noble. NO ONE was tagged. Before we started not only did I message others. Xanthe, the other Eric also messaged others. You included. We did not just "assume" anything here. We want everyone to join. That's why we work to make sure the time works so that everyone can play. Not just a select few. We want just say "eh, so-and-so live across the world. They're probably sleeping. So let's go without them." No, we work to make sure everyone can join us. We did let you know. Including the others. Though no taggedmessages were sent out. You were messaged by Xanthe, Eric, and myself which sends notifications. We didn't start the game until near around 11 pm and messages were sent an hour early.

Thing is, I could go off telling you how I know to fix things and run them better. How everything will be fixed, but I already told you that and that message you made repeats what I already said will happen. So really a lot of that was there just to repeat what I said. But no, I have more control than that. Like I said tags and such are gonna be fixed next time. We're sorry you didn't get to join, but there will always be a next time. We can't all always be here to play. Sometimes others forget too and miss it. It's nothing to go complaining about.

Since this isn't the kind of place for messages anyway, Noble. If you still have a problem. PM it to me and we can talk it out there. Messages like that don't belong in this thread.
    This isn't the place to bring up issues about your system? Well sorry I'm just trying to help. I just don't understand why you wouldn't tag when all prior games you have and because it was a late notice game. Eric-saur didn't message me and sure you and Xanthe did but like I said, by then it was too late, you should have messaged me earlier but ya know that's just my two cents. And it isn't a place to complain? I was planning to use this to celebrate my being done with finals! I've been waiting for this FOR MONTHS. This was a huge deal FOR ME. AND I JUST GOT CUT OUT OF IT. That's like you guys throwing a birthday party for me and then not telling me about it so I couldn't come. It may not be a huge deal FOR YOU but it is FOR ME. Consider that next time! But I guess my being there wasn't that important anyway.
    / / / / / / / /

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    I had to work graveyard shift last night, so I didn't really bother trying to see if we could reschedule or anything within the five hours we had before game night started. But, uh, hit me up next time we do this, my Steam ID is frostdragon292, and I'm in US Central Time, changing to US Eastern Time in a week.
    "You kids have a nice day."

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Guys, come on, I'm sure there will be plenty of other future opportunities to get in on this. Noble, I really don't think Chakra intentionally excluded you from the game. He's definitely not like that at all and he's never done that in the past. He VMed me especially asking if I wanted to join in and I thought even that was already going out of his way to get as many people as possible. And I'm sure he'll try to tag people next time. It's an easy oversight to make (one that I've done a number of times. XP) when you're organizing all the other stuff going on.

But yeah, we've had so many great CAH rounds in the past (holy frick the MichaelXD crap is hilarious every time XD), so don't sweat it, there will definitely be more whether Chakra hosts it or whoever decides to host it. I think the crew has just been busy lately, but I'm sure we'll get more of this in.

7. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Guys, come on, I'm sure there will be plenty of other future opportunities to get in on this. Noble, I really don't think Chakra intentionally excluded you from the game. He's definitely not like that at all and he's never done that in the past. He VMed me especially asking if I wanted to join in and I thought even that was already going out of his way to get as many people as possible. And I'm sure he'll try to tag people next time. It's an easy oversight to make (one that I've done a number of times. XP) when you're organizing all the other stuff going on.

But yeah, we've had so many great CAH rounds in the past (holy frick the MichaelXD crap is hilarious every time XD), so don't sweat it, there will definitely be more whether Chakra hosts it or whoever decides to host it. I think the crew has just been busy lately, but I'm sure we'll get more of this in.
    You don't get it. I'm pretty much barred from any sort of human interaction for the next three week save my parents. I'm having surgery this Friday and I probably won't be able to attend if we're having a game this Saturday because I'm not sure how I'll be feeling. Then, as a result of said surgery, I won't be able to walk around at all until the following Friday and the week following that it's highly advised I keep from going anywhere. This was my only chance at hanging out with people for at least two weeks maybe three, that's why this is such a huge deal to me.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

So Overwatch is having its One Year Anniversary this week. I figured I would try and get a team together for this weekend (most likely this Saturday) to see what we can do I'm tagging a few people I remember that were in the Overwatch group last summer to see who all might be interested in joining.
    @Neo Emolga @HKim @Soulmaster @Dragon Master Mike

If any of you guys remember others that are still active that I missed, go ahead and tag them please. I think that's everyone that's still active here at least within the last few weeks.

Let's aim for Saturday night EST. We can decide on a time depending on the interest in this.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm game! My tag, for those who don't know, is BeerBunny. I should be free pretty much all of Saturday night.

Senior Administrator

Oh man, normally I'd love to! But I'll be busy this weekend. Next time though!