Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, maybe let's try to stick with the free games that work across all platforms. It might also help if the learning curve isn't too high.

I think we can rule out Overwatch, though. You and I seem to be the only ones that play that and honestly, the learning curve for that game is tough.
    Well that something with this I hope to improve is one thing. Not to limit or exclude some while not denying it totally either. So all possibilities are open. I'm still open to giving out 2 more Uno games as I promised too, but that's Windows only on Steam. Overwatch though, yeah, especially with our level. We'd get anyone joining us that's higher leveled. Though I experienced yet another way when trying to teach a friend I bought it for. Where even low level players were like incredibly OP. So higher leveled players are making new accounts and going crazy on "newbies."

Dead by Daylight is not free, but it can support a good group of players in a private match. It's really a 1v4 game for those that don't know of it. Honestly I've been a little...caught up in it lately xD. It's a lot of fun. Maybe wait until it goes on sale though. Fall sales are right around the corner.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Moderator

Any of the Jackbox Party Pack games would work as well--only one person needs to host, and the others join in via a room code, even if they don't own the game.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Any of the Jackbox Party Pack games would work as well--only one person needs to host, and the others join in via a room code, even if they don't own the game.
    I forgot if any of those are free though. Seems like a lot of people are only wanting free games right now, but I'd like to have paid games in the list too. So we're not excluding anyone from anything. All types of games should be good to play here.

The time is upon us...

Senior Moderator

They are reasonably priced on Steam (about 7-10 USD for one game, about 15 20 USD for the whole pack)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

OH MY GOSH I HAVE THE JACKBOX PARTY GAMES. Well my brother does BUT I CAN USE HIS GAME. XD Yeah only one person needs it. :D

🍁Orange Fluff Ball❄️ azura evley's Avatar
    im 100% in for a pokemon D&D!
    VVV DO NOT CLICK ME VVV

🌺🌺
    ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Jack box party games are great!!!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Seems like the vast majority are for jackbox party games and more are perfect! We shall plan for that and maybe ToS

The time is upon us...

Senior Moderator

I have Quiplash, if anyone wants to play that

Administrator

@Noblejanobii @Suicune's Fire @Neo Emolga @EmeraldSky @azura evley

Tagging anyone that posted. Does tonight sound good or do you guys wanna try for Saturday night instead?

The time is upon us...