Senior Administrator

MC Elesa is the New Editor-in-Chief of Pokemon Crossroads!

Mikey has been one of the most outstanding members here on PXR. He constantly works to ensure our site is updated, providing new and interesting content to our viewers. It's because of his work, and the work of his team, that we are able to provide the community with such great articles and draw in new members.

This has been a long time coming, but I am proud to officially announce that Mikey is now the Editor-in-Chief of Pokemon Crossroads!

His position grants him authority over the PXR site just as Sarah has the same authority over the PXR forum. He can promote and demote members, modify the layout, and determine what content to publish. More importantly, he's responsible for determining the long term plans for the site and staff and seeing where we want to go.

Please join me in congratulating Mikey on his promotion!
    @MC Elesa

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Woot woot me!

Personally....About time. Thanks a lot Harry! I plan to keep working hard and bring some good stuff to our site. We have a good time of writers that would be glad to help and get stuff on the site.

EDIT: HOLY CRUD MUFFINS!!!! My name is green. Has it always been green? Damn. Wow. Okay.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Congrats Mikey, you deserve it! Thanks for all your hard work! :)
    GCEA

Congrats ! @MC Elesa !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Dude, you're amazing. Totally appropriate and well-deserved.

Congratulations!

6. This post has been liked by:

Literally should have been done three years ago. XD Mikey, you are one in a million and this site wouldn't run without you. <3

WELL deserved congratulations!! :D :D

8. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Congrats! It really was a long time coming. xD And the site couldn't be in better hands. :D

10. This post has been liked by:

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Dude, you're amazing. Totally appropriate and well-deserved.

Congratulations!
    Thanks! I hope you are still willing to write for the site. I am planning a bit of a something that I will reveal around mid May. Kind of waiting for after college finals to do a full reveal and would love to have you on board the writing staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Literally should have been done three years ago. XD Mikey, you are one in a million and this site wouldn't run without you. <3

WELL deserved congratulations!! :D :D
    Has it been three years since I started to do a big writing push? Really? Damn. I haven't even notice. Either way. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Congrats! It really was a long time coming. xD And the site couldn't be in better hands. :D
    Tell me about it....I am glad to help and I hope that you guys like what I have planned.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

12. This post has been liked by:

About time! 'Grats, Mikey! This position only serves as a badge of honor as to what you've already done for PXR as a whole. <3 And, of course, gives you some extra speshul powars too. :3c

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Administrator

Congratulations Mikey! Truly well deserved! You've already done so much for PXR. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication! This place has grown much bigger and stronger thanks to you. I'm sure with this you can now only further that even more! Congrats once again!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..