Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Website / Forum Advertising

Advertise your website/forum here! Simply provide the link and a short description of the website/forum.

Rules
    1) You need to wait AT LEAST two weeks or two pages before advertising again.
    2) Other that advertising in your signature. This is the only place your advertising should go. VM/PM our members is prohibited.
    3) You need to have at least 10 posts, before advertising in this forum.
    Last edited by Rival Max; 10-16-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I guess I'll start this thread off with my forum.
    Fushigidane's Forest Forums
    This is my Pokemon forum! I started it in early March of this year. It had good activity considering the amount of members, but now the activity has died down. Now I'm going to try and get the activity up again! If you're looking for a small, pleasant Pokemon community, you should join!

Also, you should edit the second rule, because I believe you can advertise in your signature. Unless that has changed.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Really cool thread, guess I'll post my YouTube channel here!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw1DdPlMD9YZ1cv6qGcLf7Q

Theres a link to my YouTube channel that I just started about a week ago. The whole concept of the channel is Pokemon, and more specifically Pokemon competitive battling guides for beginners. I feel like there really isn't an "easy" way to get into the game since theres so much information, so I'm trying to make my videos as concise as possible and explain things in the simplest way to help newer players.

If you know anyone that might be interested or you're interested yourself, feel free to take a look and ask any questions! Thanks for the read, and I hope you find these videos helpful!

- TPS

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Trackpadstar View Post
    Really cool thread, guess I'll post my YouTube channel here!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw1DdPlMD9YZ1cv6qGcLf7Q

Theres a link to my YouTube channel that I just started about a week ago. The whole concept of the channel is Pokemon, and more specifically Pokemon competitive battling guides for beginners. I feel like there really isn't an "easy" way to get into the game since theres so much information, so I'm trying to make my videos as concise as possible and explain things in the simplest way to help newer players.

If you know anyone that might be interested or you're interested yourself, feel free to take a look and ask any questions! Thanks for the read, and I hope you find these videos helpful!

- TPS
    Since this really isn't a Website/Forum, I won't warn you for now, but before you post read the rules please. It says you must have at the least 10 posts on the forum before posting here, so just take that in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
    Read the rules, you need to have ten posts before posting here. The post ABOVE you in fact said the same thing. You also neglected to give any context for it. In essence, you more or less ignored the rules, so I'm going to issue a warning.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Sure, wynaut.

Petalburg Woods

You've probably heard of PWN if you know me in some fashion. ;3 I'm Felly, and I'm the admin of the forums. We've also got a branch of the URPG on our forums, in case you weren't already aware. We're a Pokemon forum that focuses mainly on the arts: RP, art, and writing. I hope to see you all around at some point~ It would be nice to see some more people around, especially from PXR, and posting. (:

http://zekrom25-poke-forum.freeforums.net/

This is my Pokemon forum! I Just started it, If you're looking for a good Pokemon community, you should join! i hope to have more members to help build this great forum i started

www.broadcastingduo.forumotion.com

A forum where everyone is welcome (and I own it) the primary goal is streaming and of course Broadcasting but we have forum games and a general chit chat section for anyone who knows nothing about live streaming.

Overall, it is just a neat site with a tightly knit community and an awesome and dedicated staff. We welcome any and all users who may wish to join the site. If you want to join an awesome forum that puts its users FIRST and a site where you can freely discuss just about anything, from broadcasting to pokemon to just general everyday discussions, then we are the site for you.

Be sure to have a look and if you like what see, join today! :)
    Last edited by brandon_g; 10-02-2016 at 01:54 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

http://www.hallyujunkie.com/index.php

HallyuJunkie - a forum for Asian entertainment discussion! If you love K-Pop, J-Pop, etc then this is definitely the place you want to check out. ^^

P.S. I don't own it but a friend of mine does xD