Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Molly, you're so adorable! Otter Mii-kun's Avatar
    http://miikun.ihostfull.com/

After a few years, I've decided to rebuild and re-launch my Molly Hale fan shrine. I plan on adding stuff to the site as time goes by, just like I used to do with the original version that I had from 2006-2011 or so. It's got tidbits regarding Molly, and a bunch of screenshots from the movie she appeared in (using the digitally remastered DVD released last month), but like I said, I'll be adding on to it.

I had been looking at relaunching the fan site over the past couple of years, with a different layout than the old site had. I actually began work on it in January, but held off on finding a host to upload it to until I could get the remastered third movie on DVD to take screenshots.

New Trainer
    http://pmd-magnagate.com/forums

Pretty much a general discussion forums. We have our sections for certain subjects, respectively.

Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. DHPflareon's Avatar
    Helloy!

My name is DHPflareon and I have been lurking here for quite some time now though I was a bit active in the GCEA thread a few year back. I am a big fan of Pokemon but I am also a big fan of the Legend of Zelda series which was why I made this.

I am a member on another forum called Dungeons and Darknuts which is a Zelda themed RP forum loosely based on dungeons and dragons. You make your very own character in the Zelda universe and you can pick from a vast selection of races and classes. Once your character is complete you can join other members in dungeons,boss fights or RPs and other fun stuff or if you are feeling creative you can create your own RP’s for other players to join. All in all it a really fun place to be in and I have enjoyed myself for the last one and a half years I have been there.

The problem is we are not that many on this forum so progress on the forum is going quite slow now which is sad since the forum is a total joy to be in when a really good RP is running. We have begun to discuss about incorporating pokemon to our forum as well since well…pokemon is AWSOME and both Zelda and pokemon is really great franchises to have fun RPs in which made me think of PXR.

So what I am asking is if those of you who love roleplaying and like both pokemon and the legend of Zelda please give our forum a look. We really want to expand and so we can make the forum even more fun and it is open for anyone, so please check us out and if you want to join it would be grand. =)

http://dndarknuts.com/forums/index.php

This is DHPflareon signing out!