"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar

I'm back and ready to kick some butt (Except quietly, from the background)

So, it's been a long time. A real long time, a little more than a year, actually. I know we've got the leaves/returns thread, but, ah, I'd like to introduce myself. I feel that it's been quite a while, and honestly, I've been so quiet and there are so many new people around, it feels a little like I may as well be new. So, uh, let's begin.

I've been lurking around for a pretty long time, actually. I kind of realized the time got away from me when I realized I was in College now, when I discovered Pokemon Elite 2000 back in Elementary School, and joined the forum back around Middle School. It's been 5 years, at least. PE2K was the reason I chose a new name, actually, I was too embarrassed to be using my old Elementary School username, one of those good old "GoodUsername777" types of names, and nobody else on the forum had one, so I cobbled together this ludicrously uncreative and pretentious name. Of course, I'm embarassed by my current name, and will probably change it soon. Call me Frost, or Steel, either one's good. And of course, I was still a cringy middle schooler back then as well, so everything that came out of my mouth was the most painful thing to look back at. But, eh, I got better.

As for what I usually do here, well- I guess the answer is not much of anything. I lurk around and read a bunch of the threads, but I don't post much. I'm a bit quiet, you know? Hit me up on Skype, though, that stuff's my jam, I'll talk all day there, probably. But, with this new introduction, I'd like to treat this as an attempt to change, at least a bit. I draw a lot and I love to roleplay, so I'm going to try and contribute on those respective boards. Not sprite art, that's behind me, and besides, does anyone still do those old splices anymore? (Do they? I'd totally do that for old times sake.) I've been drawing some pokemon recently, it's actually what made me come back here, so I'll be opening an art thread soon. Look forward to it, I'm pretty okay at drawing.

If you guys want to know about my personal life or something, I'm an american university student, studying to be a biology teacher. I'm into gaming and boxing. Boxing is awesome and lifechanging, by the way, y'all should try it at some point. Y'all should also get used to y'all, because my southern parents finally ruined my speaking patterns and I picked that one up from them.

So, uh, yeah. My name's Frost, or Steel, whichever you like. Hit me up sometime. Just cause I'm quiet doesn't mean I don't like to talk.
    "You kids have a nice day."

Welcome to PXR, @The Frost Dragon! I hope you will have fun here.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Welcome back to PXR! I too am a bit of a lurker, so it's good to know I'm not the only one. :3

Personally, I can never get into boxing; I used to do it when I was like five, but stopped and now I'm super weak. Like, a gentle gust of wind could probably give me a black eye. Glad to know you personally enjoy it, though. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hey, I didn't know you were doing bio! That's awesome! I just got my PhD in genetics!

Welcome back Frosty! :D Good to see you again, hope you stick around! :)
    GCEA