Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

Greetings!

I was looking for a new Pokemon forum to join and the community here seemed quite friendly. I'm not too good at writing intros so I'll keep this short. My first Pokemon game was Yellow, and my favorite pokemon is Typhlosion. Other games besides Pokemon I enjoy are the Neptunia games, Okami, Sly Cooper, and Akiba's Trip. I read a lot of manga in my spare time as well. My favorite manga series right now is Noragami. Other hobbies I enjoy are sports - baseball being my favorite - and hiking in the wilderness.

It's nice to be here among so many other Pokemon fans. Thanks for reading. :)

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LunarCharm View Post
    I was looking for a new Pokemon forum to join and the community here seemed quite friendly. I'm not too good at writing intros so I'll keep this short. My first Pokemon game was Yellow, and my favorite pokemon is Typhlosion. Other games besides Pokemon I enjoy are the Neptunia games, Okami, Sly Cooper, and Akiba's Trip. I read a lot of manga in my spare time as well. My favorite manga series right now is Noragami. Other hobbies I enjoy are sports - baseball being my favorite - and hiking in the wilderness.

It's nice to be here among so many other Pokemon fans. Thanks for reading. :)
    Welcome to PXR, LunarCharm! Hope you have fun here! I like hiking too! I want to go on some longer hikes now that summer is over where I live and it's a bit cooler! I'm sure you'll fit right in and make lots of new friends! :D If you need help with anything, just ask!
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Welcome to the crew, LunarCharm! You made a great choice! We're a fun and friendly crew and we're always happy to help. :3

If you ever need anything, just ask!

Administrator

Welcome to PXR, Lunar! We're glad to have you with us here! The community here is very friendly and helpful. So if you ever need anything. Feel free to ask us! I love reading manga too! I haven't read Noragami, but I've watched it. Chibi Altaria will be your best friend forever once she finds out. She looooooooooooooooooooves it xD. Right, @Chibi Altaria?

Either way, welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll love it here!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Welcome to PXR, LunarCharm! Hope you have fun here! I like hiking too! I want to go on some longer hikes now that summer is over where I live and it's a bit cooler! I'm sure you'll fit right in and make lots of new friends! :D If you need help with anything, just ask!
    Thanks a lot, Sarah. Great to know you're a hiker as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Welcome to the crew, LunarCharm! You made a great choice! We're a fun and friendly crew and we're always happy to help. :3

If you ever need anything, just ask!
    Thanks for the welcome, Neo Emolga. Great to meet'cha. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Welcome to PXR, Lunar! We're glad to have you with us here! The community here is very friendly and helpful. So if you ever need anything. Feel free to ask us! I love reading manga too! I haven't read Noragami, but I've watched it. Chibi Altaria will be your best friend forever once she finds out. She looooooooooooooooooooves it xD. Right, @Chibi Altaria?

Either way, welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll love it here!
    Thanks a bunch, Chakramaster. I appreciate the welcome! Reading manga is such a great way to unwind at the end of a long day, isn't it? It's so relaxing. Haha, it also looks like you've got a genuine Noragami fan on this forum already. I look forward to meeting Chibi Altaria.

6. This post has been liked by:

Welcome, Lunar! :D It's great to have you here! You seem very friendly as well. I hope you find PXR to be the welcoming, warm place that you are looking for. :3 We have an awesome community, that's for sure. And hey, typhlosion are one of my favourite pokemon too! 8D

@Suicune's Fire - Thanks! So far it's been very welcoming. Everyone has been super friendly. Also gotta give you a *fist bump* for saying Typhlosion's your favorite poke as well! So awesome.

9. This post has been liked by:

Welcome to PXR! I'm Soups. Make yourself at home. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around!
    τι ζωή

Welcome to PXR, @LunarCharm! I hope you will have fun here!
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Welcome to PXR! I'm Soups. Make yourself at home. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around!
    Thanks a lot, Soups. Pleasure to meet you. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Welcome to PXR, @LunarCharm! I hope you will have fun here!
    Thanks for the welcome, Cleobel. Nice to meet you!

13. This post has been liked by: