Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings!

Senior Moderator

Hi there--if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

I actually still have my original Yellow cart--and it still works!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Did I hear the cry of a fellow Noragami fan? Welcome welcome, LunarCharm! Great to meet a fellow Noragami fan! I look forward to seeing you around the forum and maybe talking about noragami together!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Hi there--if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

I actually still have my original Yellow cart--and it still works!
    Thanks, EmeraldSky. I appreciate the help! My Yellow cartridge still works too - I really think it's indestructible. Guess that's to be expected from one of the greatest video games of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Did I hear the cry of a fellow Noragami fan? Welcome welcome, LunarCharm! Great to meet a fellow Noragami fan! I look forward to seeing you around the forum and maybe talking about noragami together!
    Many thanks for the welcome, Noblejanobii. I await our future Noragami conversations with much anticipation! haha

WELCOME TO PXR LunarCharm! We're the friendliest forum around, I assure you :'3 As you can tell from most of our staff's reply. We are uberly nice. <3 Hope you find our forums engaging and enjoy what we have to offer :D Don't hesitate should you have questions to ask <3 HAVE FUN!
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Thanks a lot, Trainer17. It's really refreshing to find an internet community that's genuinely friendly and inviting. I'll be a frequent visitor to these forums, for sure. :D

6. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I'm a little late, but welcome to the forum, @LunarCharm! :D You'll have a great time here. I also see you're an avid Noragami fan? I only wish they released the manga chapters faster, or even gave us season three already. ;n; I'm getting in now to say I ship Bishamon x Kazuma cause THEY ARE TOO CUTE TOGETHER. XD Also Yatty is adorable.

Also Cyndaquil is the only starter you need for second gen. c; Typhlosion is awesome!

What other manga do you read? I have a friend of mine currently lending me the Spice and Wolf light novels since I finished the anime. Do you read any of those as well? O:

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    I'm a little late, but welcome to the forum, @LunarCharm! :D You'll have a great time here. I also see you're an avid Noragami fan? I only wish they released the manga chapters faster, or even gave us season three already. ;n; I'm getting in now to say I ship Bishamon x Kazuma cause THEY ARE TOO CUTE TOGETHER. XD Also Yatty is adorable.

Also Cyndaquil is the only starter you need for second gen. c; Typhlosion is awesome!

What other manga do you read? I have a friend of mine currently lending me the Spice and Wolf light novels since I finished the anime. Do you read any of those as well? O:
    The late welcome is very much appreciated! Pleasure to meet you, Chibi Altaria. Haha, and yes I am a huge fan of Noragami. It's the series that actually got me back into the anime/manga fandom again after suffering from anime fatigue for a good few years.

Yes, I love Spice and Wolf. Holo <3! I haven't read the LNs, but I plan on scooping up the manga soon enough since we're not getting any more anime seasons right now. And I like a lot of old school shoujo manga - stuff like Please Save My Earth and Glass Mask. Currently I'm hooked on The Ancient Magus' Bride. :)
    Last edited by LunarCharm; 05-15-2017 at 11:12 AM.

10. This post has been liked by: