View Poll Results: Which Version Has the Better Version-Exclusive Pokemon?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sun!

7 63.64%
  • Moon!

3 27.27%
  • No preference

1 9.09%

Thread: Which Version Has the Better Exclusives?

Which Version Has the Better Exclusives?

In your opinion, which version has the better version-exclusive Pokemon? You can find the list here!

I choose Sun, because Alolan Ninetales, Whimsicott, and Solgaleo. I do like Lilligant and Oranguru, but I feel pretty much neutral to the others. Also, I only use new Pokemon when a new generation debuts, so Alolan Ninetales, Lycanroc (not exclusive, but Midday Form is my prefered evolution), and Solgaleo influenced my choice the most. Honestly, though, if Alolan Ninetales were exclusive to Moon, I would've cracked and chose Moon as my primary version LOL. Gorgeous, graceful foxes are irresistible to me, as you can imagine (Delphox, anyone?)!

|||||||||

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    I definitely favor Sun! The only version exclusive I really want that's not in Sun is Drampa; I really don't care for Turtonator and would much rather have my big fluffy dragon friend. I also really like Kartana, though I wish Buzzwole was a Moon exclusive because I don't want it at all. Solgaleo is the better-looking of the two legendaries, in my opinion, so I'm really happy about it being in Sun, and I'm really happy that Passimian is in Sun too!

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Whimsicott is on the Sun side, therefore Sun automatically has the better exclusives :P

·»UNITE THE FORUMS«·
    Part of the Sinjoh Duo with Cleobel

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Oh no, it appears Moon is in the minority. I liked Lycanroc Midnight, Lunala, Oranguru, Pheromosa and Celesteela more than their counterparts, and I like Alolan Sandslash just a tiny bit (and I really do mean a tiny bit, it's so marginal) more than Ninetales.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Super Secret Double Agent #00156
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

I'd pick Moon mostly because Lycanroc Midnight form is my preference and Lunala is my favorite of the legendaries. Plus Moon has purple clothes. And since purple is the best color that makes Moon the best game.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

6. This post has been liked by:

We will take on the sky
    Senior Administrator

I don't really have a preference. I like Lunala more than Solgaleo. I like both of the ice exclusives though the weird igloo effect sandshrew have going on is random as. xD Ice type vulpix/ninetales are sooo cuuute.

Double agents with Noblejanobii

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

I honestly preferred Moon more (even though I've only played Moon xD). I mostly like the idea of space and stars. So nighttime really jumped out at me. Plus being able to play during the day and it be nighttime in game without changing the 3DS internal clock is nice. That and alolan form Vulpix and Ninetails like Xanthe said =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Personally I prefer Moon but that is mainly due to the fact that Lunala is Ghost type and personally looks amazing to me. Alola added way too many great ghost types. haha. Also, I much prefer Lycanroc's midnight form. I like them both but midnight form is my favourite. I also prefer the moon ultrabeasts. Buzzwole looks weird and I think Kartana doesn't have the appeal the moon ones do for me. I'm really biased as I've only played Moon, but I still prefer the exclusives from Moon.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

11. This post has been liked by:

Aside from Lunalaa and Drampa, Sun had the better exclusives for regular pokemon by far.

Super Secret Double Agent #00156
    Site Editor

Senior Moderator

Moon has better clothes exclusives.
    /// /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

14. This post has been liked by: