Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Yep, that schedule looks fine for Creative Writing.

Senior Moderator

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Okay, thanks for clearing that up! I can't wait to kick this off with Pokemon Anime Theater 7000!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderc View Post
    I saw that there was a participation badge for Showdown in the other thread, but it's not scheduled yet. If people want I could put together something for weeks three and four after I get back from my trip. Showdown is by far the easiest section to judge so I'd have no issues getting that up and running quickly when I can.

On a semi-related topic, does anyone know who owns the PXR Showdown server? MichaelXD is constantly spamming in there and I'd love to be able to ban him.
    I asked @Trainer17 if he'd be interested in hosting Showdown but I'm not sure if he's still interested. If not, then it'd be cool to at least do it for weeks 3 and 4. So I'll let you know! :) Wow... MichaelXD has gotten crazier :P I'll find out about admin powers as well!
    GCEA

Administrator

I think it was Fate? Since he hosted the majority of things Showdown wise
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 06-27-2017 at 02:08 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I think it was Fate? Since he hosted the majority of things Showsown wise
    According to this, it's Sam and Dash...

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...p-General-Info

So I PMed Sam about getting admin powers in there. xD
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderc View Post
    I saw that there was a participation badge for Showdown in the other thread, but it's not scheduled yet. If people want I could put together something for weeks three and four after I get back from my trip. Showdown is by far the easiest section to judge so I'd have no issues getting that up and running quickly when I can.

On a semi-related topic, does anyone know who owns the PXR Showdown server? MichaelXD is constantly spamming in there and I'd love to be able to ban him.
    You know what. Ill let you take the judging part for showdown. I will assist you if you need an extra hand or so. I know your capabilities much so im pretty damn sure you can do a much better job xD

You can start bringing up the thread.

Also regarding the showdown server, i believe some shift of powers are in order. Ill take a look into that and add you up as well (once im done with work tdy) :'3

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

7. This post has been liked by:

Sorry for double post, but @Spiderc and @Pokemon Trainer Sarah, can you guys get online at the pxr showdown server chat now? Im online there now and will bestow powers asap on both of you

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Sorry for double post, but @Spiderc and @Pokemon Trainer Sarah, can you guys get online at the pxr showdown server chat now? Im online there now and will bestow powers asap on both of you

"Because moderated chat is set, your account must be at least one week old and you must have won at least one ladder game to speak in this room."

*cries* XD Is this something that will need to be changed to allow people to participate in the showdown event?

Thanks though :)
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    "Because moderated chat is set, your account must be at least one week old and you must have won at least one ladder game to speak in this room."

*cries* XD Is this something that will need to be changed to allow people to participate in the showdown event?

Thanks though :)
    Oh geezus. If thats the only case..maybe week one I will make it such that it doesn't use the chat room yet (ladder ranking battle for week 1) that should get the pre-requisites filled in no time. Week 2 onwards then we can fully utilize the lobby chat room.

Otherwise me or Spiderc will to work around that. Will make the update soon :'3

Most likely i'll be taking care of week 1 and 2 then spidey will do week 3 and 4. Ill bring up the discussion thread later today or spidey can do that while I look into that one week thingy.