Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Man I'm with Gray on this one. They're ruthless. I wonder if the overpopulation is to blame.
    Perhaps, there's a lot of reasons really. One being that not all of these mon having a good sense of community yet, coming from the wild where it's a dog eat dog world, it's hard adapting to a new life style and caring for mon that aren't your family but neighbors to fellow townsmon to strangers.... That and the fact that towns are only moderately safer than the wild since hey any mon can snap and cause mayhem.
    @Neo Emolga glad you like the art, it's always nice just being able to browse through a story and just look at the pictures :p
    Sadly I don't have much plans for our lil Emolga friend as of right now, he might pop up in the background sometimes, but other than an idea for near the end of the story, he's not going to be playing any big parts sadly >.>
    Also like I tell Suicune, read it when you feel like it :)

Administrator

Finally.....FINALLY all caught up. I've been on a massive PMD comic binge/spree and I caught up here. I'm gonna try to keep up on this now too! Been really enjoying reading so far! Gotta say it's incredible just how much your artwork has changed over the course of this. I saw at one point while they were in the Electric Plant just how vast your art style changed including on panel sizing.

I do wonder how Ral feels truly about evolving. Would breaking the Everstone even work? There's gotta be something much bigger to Grey's power too. What with entering another's mind to heal them? To follow, there's gotta be reason for it I imagine. Including those that are worried it'll get in their way once they find out about it. Such as the one causing such meddlesome dark power in the first place.

Either way, excited I finally trudged through the long haul and caught up on a well deserved and amazing comic!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Finally.....FINALLY all caught up. I've been on a massive PMD comic binge/spree and I caught up here. I'm gonna try to keep up on this now too! Been really enjoying reading so far! Gotta say it's incredible just how much your artwork has changed over the course of this. I saw at one point while they were in the Electric Plant just how vast your art style changed including on panel sizing.

I do wonder how Ral feels truly about evolving. Would breaking the Everstone even work? There's gotta be something much bigger to Grey's power too. What with entering another's mind to heal them? To follow, there's gotta be reason for it I imagine. Including those that are worried it'll get in their way once they find out about it. Such as the one causing such meddlesome dark power in the first place.

Either way, excited I finally trudged through the long haul and caught up on a well deserved and amazing comic!
    Yeah the art style has changed a lot since starting, 'blame' it on getting better at stuff. Did you read from the start here on the forum, or went over to da or smackjeeves for the pages that aren't on here? Cause oh boy, we've come a loooong way xD

Well Let's just say there's more to it, but that's spoilers and let's also just say breaking a stone like that wouldn't do away with the effects, but considering how long he's been holding off onto evolving and growing up literally, a weakened effect would be enough. Also it'd have an amazing mental effect breaking something important to him like that, enough to make certain mental barriers and fortitude he's build up crumble under the right situations

He isn't the only one that does it, so far Gengar and Arthur have shown the same ability... does that mean Grey is actually dead 0.0? But the healing part came from showing compassion and care up front to someone that needed it, there might be more to it, but for now that's as good an explanation as you'll get and it's spoiler free for once!
    Spoiler:
    It's not like he's going to accidentally come across certain important characters that need some mental healing and a pep talk, who would ever come to such a conclusion :p

Pff the meddlesome dark powers in the world haven't even begun yet! We're talking world domination by the end of the story at the least! What would they care about a random dude able to wiggle into mons minds and help them overcome their darkness? The darker the dark, the brighter the light hmm?

Spoiler:
    Also I just love teasing things I got planned, take that as you wish >.>

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Yeah the art style has changed a lot since starting, 'blame' it on getting better at stuff. Did you read from the start here on the forum, or went over to da or smackjeeves for the pages that aren't on here? Cause oh boy, we've come a loooong way xD

Well Let's just say there's more to it, but that's spoilers and let's also just say breaking a stone like that wouldn't do away with the effects, but considering how long he's been holding off onto evolving and growing up literally, a weakened effect would be enough. Also it'd have an amazing mental effect breaking something important to him like that, enough to make certain mental barriers and fortitude he's build up crumble under the right situations

He isn't the only one that does it, so far Gengar and Arthur have shown the same ability... does that mean Grey is actually dead 0.0? But the healing part came from showing compassion and care up front to someone that needed it, there might be more to it, but for now that's as good an explanation as you'll get and it's spoiler free for once!
    Spoiler:
    It's not like he's going to accidentally come across certain important characters that need some mental healing and a pep talk, who would ever come to such a conclusion :p

Pff the meddlesome dark powers in the world haven't even begun yet! We're talking world domination by the end of the story at the least! What would they care about a random dude able to wiggle into mons minds and help them overcome their darkness? The darker the dark, the brighter the light hmm?

Spoiler:
    Also I just love teasing things I got planned, take that as you wish >.>
    Back when you first started posting it here I did follow it. Same when you did post you had the other parts on Smackjeeves. I bookmarked where I left off there, took a break, started back with what was on here, finished up what was here, and blasting through what's on Smackjeeves. Yeah I'm...kinda weird how I read things sometimes xD. Most of the time I'm against such spoilers, but this time it's just how I did it....aha.

I'd think it would take time to wear off still. Not like it would immediately cause Ral to evolve. If not careful since there's been so much "exp" put into this stage. If not careful, I'd imagine unless Ral is holding another Everstone after evolving into Kirlia or immediately has a Dawn Stone in hand. The Gardevoir stage would come almost immediately after evolving. It's kinda a small gap in between the levels for Kirlia and Gardevoir anyway. That's just my assumption though.

Hmm, I wouldn't think so, but maybe so? Maybe something more like a spirit brought back to life from the past or something? I thought I remembered others or something like it being mentioned. At the time writing the message I had finished binge reading and couldn't remember everything I read before.

Oh and I'm sure the dark powers haven't even begun. Gotta start out small, right? Where there is light, there will always be light. Where there is light, there will always be darkness. Each have their counterpart that will equally fight against the other. Like a tug of war between the two.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

This literally is the biggest page in filesize I made thus far... am now dead, you're welcome :p
    @Chakramaster I'm not going to complain about how you go about reading webcomics, though it's indeed an unusual way.
    Also true, he would probably be able to evolve either quite fast after the first or right away.
    Can't quite remember anyone referring to him as a spirit yet, though Gengar did joke around about being dead since he's a ghost type, or was it 0.0?
    Ah so many fun cryptic messages to be had with those two :p But yea, building up small, we're not unleashing the apocalypse any time soon

With a day delay, cause of the birthday, if the white on white isn't that readable do tell.
    Also seems Grey has been there before hmm

Fun things happen when you follow random flashbacks, fun things indeed

Meet a new side character, cause we didn't have enough of those already!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I have a feeling this'll be an important side character.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I have a feeling this'll be an important side character.
    He might be