Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    xDDD Oh nuuu Grey! How embarrassing! XD Ahaha I love that so much. And omg I just LOVE the way you draw Hakko-o! The proportions are just always great! I like how your shading style works especially well for him since he's got hide rather than fur, and the roundness gets particularly accented.

And oh my gosh the mawile! XDD About to kill the munchlax! So great ahaha. I love how they just flat-out don't believe that Grey is Grey. xD Also their reactions were priceless! The numel and haunter were my favourite. His hands on the floor. XDDD Too good. Awesome last few pages. :)

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar

Forgot to upload last week here, sorry about that
    @Suicune's Fire @Noblejanobii

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    xDDD Oh nuuu Grey! How embarrassing! XD Ahaha I love that so much. And omg I just LOVE the way you draw Hakko-o! The proportions are just always great! I like how your shading style works especially well for him since he's got hide rather than fur, and the roundness gets particularly accented.

And oh my gosh the mawile! XDD About to kill the munchlax! So great ahaha. I love how they just flat-out don't believe that Grey is Grey. xD Also their reactions were priceless! The numel and haunter were my favourite. His hands on the floor. XDDD Too good. Awesome last few pages. :)
    Let's say he won't forget it that soon and Hakko-o is always surprisingly turning out well during the drawing.
    Don't mess with this mawile, she's the cheff of this guild, she doesn't like mons raiding her pantry. Also haunter is probably the only one that actually believes it off the bunch and he's terrified of it.

And now we know he does indeed know everything, perhaps he even sells it to Gengar and is living it large. Well you guys haven't seen his home yet, so everythings possible for that one

Late on the update, was a bit of a lazy bum during the weekend. Also new page size, hope to be able to keep that up.

And like that a few chapters were skipped from being retolled :p, well some elements might still make it in later

Seems like Grey's version of events is a bit more fast paced, guess he doesn't want to mention the hours of walking through empty hallways

And with this we're almost through the quick summary and only new information will be revealed afterwards

9. This post has been liked by:

Seems as it's quite hard to damage these balls, perhaps they were made for that

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Geez what are these balls made of
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire