Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Geez what are these balls made of
    Hopes and dreams :p
    well at the time they were designed and made, one can imagine it was do or die, so make them as hard as possible. Like mentioned earlier in the comic the other balls were gone... but you don't know how or why :p perhaps I don't know either and still have to come up with that piece of plot, who will tell~

2. This post has been liked by:

A week too late, but we managed, even if we had to redraw some angles several times, cause of lack of practice. And we're up to three names for the main character, can we go higher?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hmmmm interesting. The mysteries just keep growing.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

And once again he proves to be a nice guy, as long as you're a regular... and a smart cookie as well :p
    @Waterchucker Liepard I just hope I can avoid info dumping all the mystery unravelling info, well it's bound to happen at some point, just hoping I'll be able to split it up between chapters or at the very least have some pages inbetween the dumps xD

You know I've already got a tendency to write too much text per page, but this one truly takes the cake so far

Senior Moderator

The shading on the scenes, oh my. The graphic artist in me applauds your usage of shading. And the comic itself has a nice pace, i of course love the usage of mew.

Dont worry buddy, you'll get a dawn stone.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Quote Originally Posted by Berrystomper Celebi View Post
    The shading on the scenes, oh my. The graphic artist in me applauds your usage of shading. And the comic itself has a nice pace, i of course love the usage of mew.

Dont worry buddy, you'll get a dawn stone.
    It takes quite a lot of layers to get to that result, sadly feel like it could still be done better, but don't have the know how yet. It's neat you like the pacing, I sometimes feel it might be a bit slow, or too fast, kind of odd really.
    And also glad you like that pick, got a couple of things planned I feel are only possible cause he's a mew, or if he'd been a ditto, but eh.

And he'll never ever get such a stone as long as I'm writing the story hahahaha

Small timeskip, more stories to tell from what happened in it. Well moreso stuff that would have been too short for their own seperate chapters :p. Also ofcourse timeskip, cause did you see Grey have any bandages on this entire time, after having some makeshift one applied at the end of the previous chapter?

They're great liars, you'd never be able to tell they're hiding something.

Finally he'll be taught some discipline... hopefully, well otherwise it'll be self destructs every time they're in a pickle, can't imagine that going wrong