Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar

Welp the shaymin theory hasn't become canon just yet!

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Obviously it's not Ral. It's a Shaymin disguised as Ral!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

arnisd 

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Obviously it's not Ral. It's a Shaymin disguised as Ral!
    Yes! There's this secret society of shaymins attempting to conquer the world! They've found a plant that produces tiny spores, which when inhaled cause mon to snap and turn aggressive.

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Yes! There's this secret society of shaymins attempting to conquer the world! They've found a plant that produces tiny spores, which when inhaled cause mon to snap and turn aggressive.
    I have discovered the hidden lore of this comic.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I have discovered the hidden lore of this comic.
    Indeed. Now everytime you see a shaymin in the comic, you'll know what they're all about

9. This post has been liked by:

Tension rises as Ral gets KO'd

And with a small delay, here's the new page, enjoy

12. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Congratulations, arnisd, your comic predicted the future in a bizarre, unexpected, and uniquely symbolic way.

Your comic features an Emolga (obviously the Pokémon I associate most closely with if I haven't made that obvious enough) in an oversized lab coat, which is incredibly coincidental considering I just signed an offer for an Associate Scientist role (I'll be honest, my background is in business and in information technology so the likelihood and chance of me ever having that kind of a job title was incredibly low and unexpected). The other funny thing is I feel like the fact that the lab coat is oversized, it's a bit symbolic of this junior-level scientist position I'm getting into. I'm sure I'll grow into it, though!

Given, no one has busted my generator (I don't own one anyway XD), but I just felt the fact this was happened is a really interesting, amazing, and super-unlikely coincidence way beyond the possible odds. That Emolga is one of the first things that came to mind when HR sent me this offer. You should name him Neo!

Maybe it's even more of a coincidence that you have Mew, a psychic type, as your avatar for PXR and Discord?

[Dramatic chord]

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Congratulations, arnisd, your comic predicted the future in a bizarre, unexpected, and uniquely symbolic way.

Your comic features an Emolga (obviously the Pokémon I associate most closely with if I haven't made that obvious enough) in an oversized lab coat, which is incredibly coincidental considering I just signed an offer for an Associate Scientist role (I'll be honest, my background is in business and in information technology so the likelihood and chance of me ever having that kind of a job title was incredibly low and unexpected). The other funny thing is I feel like the fact that the lab coat is oversized, it's a bit symbolic of this junior-level scientist position I'm getting into. I'm sure I'll grow into it, though!

Given, no one has busted my generator (I don't own one anyway XD), but I just felt the fact this was happened is a really interesting, amazing, and super-unlikely coincidence way beyond the possible odds. That Emolga is one of the first things that came to mind when HR sent me this offer. You should name him Neo!

Maybe it's even more of a coincidence that you have Mew, a psychic type, as your avatar for PXR and Discord?

[Dramatic chord]
    I must say, that's a rather high coincidence indeed! Even more of a coincidence is that when coming up with the guy I first dubbed him Neo, but that would have been too much on the nose *wink* *wink*
    And yes I am known in my local area as a start up fortune teller, the best I'd say. I might secretly come from the future but who knows? Telling world changing events through comics!

And they've escaped!