Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Yes, they seem like it anyway! xD Yeah that's completely true. I think exposition can be important, but yeah, you've done it pretty well so far. It's hard to squeeze it in without feeling like you're shoving it down people's throats. I know the feels, haha.

Exactly! So it's interesting to see them at a more realistic scale. xD Haha that's okay.

That sounds like a great way to plan. :) Yeah for sure. I mean, endings you can flesh out along the way without too much issue usually. Sometimes it takes a different route to how you expect, too! My stories used to do that all the time haha. Ooh I prefer not to be spoiled but if you ever need help with anything, feel free to shoot a PM my way! :D

--

Good plan, Ral! But hahaha Grey...you have a lot of work to do with your attacks. xD I love the way you portray his failure to be a pokemon, by the way. It would totally happen that way! Not being used to your new body and failing to produce the right moves. xD Love it. Hope it works out!
    Yea Grey isn't a pro at attack moves, it might take him a long time before gets the hang of things. I mean he hasn't mastered flying/ levitating yet either. Buuut things will work out, since they're the heros afterall

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Yea Grey isn't a pro at attack moves, it might take him a long time before gets the hang of things. I mean he hasn't mastered flying/ levitating yet either. Buuut things will work out, since they're the heros afterall
    I really like that detail though. :D It's kind of refreshing to see that everything isn't easy at the get-go, which a lot of human-turned-pokemon stories don't really focus on. Nice job. ^-^

Turns out grass really isn't effective against electric types, also for the dbz abridged fans out there, I guess you could say Grey needs a lesson in dodging. Cause Ral won't always provide him with repositioning

@Suicune's Fire
    @Noblejanobii

4. This post has been liked by:

Doesn't grass do just as much damage against electric than fire? It's electric types that don't damage grass types much. Unless the Snapped get a grass-type resistance.

Anyway, I love that Ral just straight-up kicks him. XD Definitely one method to get him away!

I seemingly completely misread the charts for the types on that one darnit >.<

To be fair Rals kicks are definitly stronger than his pushes, just look at them skinny arms

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    I seemingly completely misread the charts for the types on that one darnit >.<

To be fair Rals kicks are definitly stronger than his pushes, just look at them skinny arms
    Haha all good. It's not that easy to remember them all. xD Especially when there are some like that which only go one way. And hey, I doubt a bullet seed would have done much anyway so it seems reasonable regardless!

Bahaha true, true. RAL DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

What works? Team works
    @Suicune's Fire @Noblejanobii

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

YEAH GET EM HIT EM HARD! Hit em where it hurts guys! Show them who’s boss like this!

/ / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

xD I'm 99.9999 percent sure he can't do that one. But you know what he can do? Produce unwanted attacks

Ahaha oh nuu, poor Grey. He's trying his best. xD YOU CAN DO IT, BUDDY!