Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SUMMER '17

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I'll be darting around the country for the first couple of weeks doing university related stuff, getting a summer internship for one week, and apart from that I'll be sitting back and relaxing, or going out with friends. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Nah, it's just a place we've heard many good things about from other people and we haven't been there before. To me, that's way more interesting than going to the same place again and again.
    I feel you. If you go, have fun dude! I'm hoping to visit a state I haven't visited sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I'll be darting around the country for the first couple of weeks doing university related stuff, getting a summer internship for one week, and apart from that I'll be sitting back and relaxing, or going out with friends. :D
    Really? That's sounds entertaining! What university do you attend?
    τι ζωή

3. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Well look at you guys doing fun stuff!

Alas it is winter here like my poor fellow Aussies said. I haven't got anything fun planned. :(
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Well look at you guys doing fun stuff!

Alas it is winter here like my poor fellow Aussies said. I haven't got anything fun planned. :(
    Visit the States!
    τι ζωή

Quote Originally Posted by Born View Post
    Really? That's sounds entertaining! What university do you attend?
    Oh, I don't attend any. I'm still in Sixth Form, so all of this is just taster stuff. I'll be going to Oxford and Cambridge a couple of times (including week-long stays at each), and maybe Durham if I'm given a place by this scheme I'm on. So it's not as extravagant as I made it out to be, but there will be a lot of trains involved. :)

Spoiler:

Oh, I don't attend any. I'm still in Sixth Form, so all of this is just taster stuff. I'll be going to Oxford and Cambridge a couple of times (including week-long stays at each), and maybe Durham if I'm given a place by this scheme I'm on. So it's not as extravagant as I made it out to be, but there will be a lot of trains involved. :)
    At least you've got the opportunity to visit some very prestigious schools. That's awesome in itself.
    τι ζωή

At least you've got the opportunity to visit some very prestigious schools. That's awesome in itself.
    Yeah, exactly. I've already been to Cambridge for a couple of days last month. I can only apply to one (hooray for the UK university system), and currently I'm leaning towards Cambridge. If I get in I'll be thrilled, but I've got a scholarship to one of my local universities as a backup, which I wouldn't be sad about because the course is a bit more interesting. :D

Spoiler:

Administrator

Summer is here and yet, not a single plan for it. I'll be taking a few days off work in the next 2 weeks, but other than that. I got na-da

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Yeah, exactly. I've already been to Cambridge for a couple of days last month. I can only apply to one (hooray for the UK university system), and currently I'm leaning towards Cambridge. If I get in I'll be thrilled, but I've got a scholarship to one of my local universities as a backup, which I wouldn't be sad about because the course is a bit more interesting. :D
    Well, I wish you the best with whatever you decide to do! I've heard great things about Cambridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Summer is here and yet, not a single plan for it. I'll be taking a few days off work in the next 2 weeks, but other than that. I got na-da
    I'm in the same position. I don't have any real plans yet. I know I'll eventually come up with some though.
    τι ζωή

11. This post has been liked by:

Well, I wish you the best with whatever you decide to do! I've heard great things about Cambridge.
    Thank you very much! From the little I've seen of Cambridge it's an amazing environment, and I would be honoured to even be given a chance of getting in because it's so extremely competitive. I'm still going to have a safety net of other universities though, because only 20% of applicants actually get in, which is a scarily low number. :'(

Spoiler: