Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
    Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Arrow's tiny corner

Hey guys, so I don't draw as often as I used to once upon a time, but I have done a couple of works that I kinda wanna show here and I hope that's okay even if not all of them are Pokemon-related. Well, here they are:

This is not much, just a little Eevee using its signature Z-move.

Just a little white wolfie that some of you may recognize (or not) from a certain reboot that ended recently.

I hope to post more in the future, but for now this is pretty much it!

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

OH SNAP, those are epic! Wow, I didn't even know you did art, but YOU ROCK! You've got a great style and I like your color choices as well.

Wow, this was definitely a cool thing to discover today. :3

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wow Arrow! These are great! I love the Eevee one so much! The lighting is beautiful! The shading on the white wolf is also really nice! :D
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    OH SNAP, those are epic! Wow, I didn't even know you did art, but YOU ROCK! You've got a great style and I like your color choices as well.

Wow, this was definitely a cool thing to discover today. :3
    Thanks! Hehe, yeah, I've actually been drawing for some time now. I just never really made a habit of posting my work (largely because most of the time I never even finish it), and happenings in life in recent years have made me even more busy to draw, but I'm starting to learn to manage my time so I can do this more often. Hopefully I can actually have semi-frequent updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Wow Arrow! These are great! I love the Eevee one so much! The lighting is beautiful! The shading on the white wolf is also really nice! :D
    Thanks! :3

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Oh wow, I love the coloring on the eevee! And the Samurai Jack wolf looks awesome as well. I look forward to seeing more drawings whenever you do them. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Oh wow, I love the coloring on the eevee! And the Samurai Jack wolf looks awesome as well. I look forward to seeing more drawings whenever you do them. c:
    Thanks! I'm trying to get myself back into the drawing game and I hope I can eventually get myself to post more frequently. Also, kudos for knowing where the wolf is from :D

8. This post has been liked by:

Hey guys, I just finished another thing! This here is Butterfly. She's a flygon with blue accents instead of red and wears a scarf. Likes shiny things and flying long distances.

10. This post has been liked by:

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Arrow, I love your art style and the way you colour! :D :D Omg it's Samurai Jack's sword! xD I didn't watch the reboot unfortunately. Is it good? I loved the original series. And your shading is awesome too! O: I loooove that new Flygon piece! Just stunning. The lineart is so smooth and nice as well. And the eye is adorable. <3 Well done!!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I love your colouring!! Butterfly is beautiful! I love the lighting and cute scarf! :D
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Arrow, I love your art style and the way you colour! :D :D Omg it's Samurai Jack's sword! xD I didn't watch the reboot unfortunately. Is it good? I loved the original series. And your shading is awesome too! O: I loooove that new Flygon piece! Just stunning. The lineart is so smooth and nice as well. And the eye is adorable. <3 Well done!!
    Aww, thanks! And yes, it is! That wolf is actually a character that appears in the reboot. The reboot was pretty good, but the finale was pretty polarizing (I mean, I liked it relatively okay, but I had a bunch of problems with it. Some people of course love it and others hate it. Really you can only decide for yourself on this if you watch). Hehe, yeah, I've been practicing on shading because it's the thing that i struggle with the most and I wanna get better, of course. Adorbs eyes ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I love your colouring!! Butterfly is beautiful! I love the lighting and cute scarf! :D
    Thank you! :3