Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Darkrai is VERY fluffy! >w< Hehe. Great to see you doing another comic. :3c Like Sarah said, I like how it's on lined paper. XD This seems like a good start, too! You have a really cool style. Though that jirachi's red eyes are kinad scary... O:

I'll be interested to see where this goes. :3 Please add me to the tag list as well!

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Go ahead and put me on that taglist. I'll be watching, I have a thing for PMD comics.
    "You kids have a nice day."

So, I always found it a bit odd that a single Legendary had the power to talk to you across worlds, transform you into a Pokemon, and also transport you across worlds.
    So in Evolving Worlds, we've got a squad to do that. Darkrai uses the power of dreams to select a human and let all the Legendaries talk to them. Jirachi scans their aura to figure out what Pokemon suits them best and transform them. Hoopa transports them with portals. And Celebi is the ringleader and basically does all the talking.
    First time drawing Hoopa. It was... interesting.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, it makes more sense that doing something that big would take a team of legendaries. Nice job on the introduction to the crew!

Anyway, the character artwork is great and has a unique, kind of bubbly charm to it. And I agree, there's a nice, unique feeling to it being done on lined paper. It's like one of those old-school comics drawn during a boring classroom lecture, but better in quality and color.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, it makes more sense that doing something that big would take a team of legendaries. Nice job on the introduction to the crew!

Anyway, the character artwork is great and has a unique, kind of bubbly charm to it. And I agree, there's a nice, unique feeling to it being done on lined paper. It's like one of those old-school comics drawn during a boring classroom lecture, but better in quality and color.
    Technically there's one more member of the Legendary crew we haven't met yet... >:3

Darkrai stop being such a stick in the mud, if a human child and a Pokemon child can save the world from a falling star, a crazed time deity, and two eldritch abominations made of negative emotions, then this kid’s probably going to be fine.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

This is great! The artwork is cute and bubbly and I like the funny humor! The best is how you make Darkrai cute and so not nearly as intimidating as he is normally depicted. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Let's be real here, that would be every PMD player's reaction!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

I'm really liking the artwork here! Also, it would depend on when Pokémon that person becomes xD. For this person to become a Pokémon that can walk and possibly likes. They're gonna love it! From Jirachi to even Darkrai, the characters are really. I'm sure it's all fun and silly looking games now, but there's so much more to expect later on.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

@Neo Emolga: I'm not too concerned about making Darkrai scary, since he's on the side of the good guys~ Glad you're liking my jokes too!

@Noblejanobii: It would definitely be mine.

@Chakramaster: "the characters are really". They are just that. Just really. XD
    And yep~ I don't have everything totally planned out, but knowing what the antagonists are like... Eheh. Welp. :3