Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shalom I'm new!

Welcome to PXR Froslass :)

We're a big bunch of nice old people :'3 We love Pokemon, and you love Pokemon and that's all that matters xD

Feel free to browse around our lovely community and ask any questions if you have any without hesitation!
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Welcome to PXR, @Froslass! Have fun here!
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 03:12 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome people!

Welcome to PXR! :D I'm so sorry you have to deal with people and their stupid politics and narrow minds. x__x I'm a bit ignorant so I'm not really aware of the two 'sides' but as long as you're a nice person, I don't care where you're from, what you look like, or any other detail that shouldn't affect ANYONE'S opinion! Like Neo said, this is a very friendly community and we've got people from all corners of the world on here. :]

I am into a bit of metal, but more the symphonic metal side (Epica is my favourite, and I enjoy Delain and used to listen to Within Temptation and Nightwish but have sort of out-listened to them XD). I need to find more bands! I'm a bit behind with my band searching. xDD

Anyway, good to have you here and I hope you find PXR to be a great place. :D We have a team based event starting in July called Pokemon Crossfire if you're interested; you participate in different things like drawing or writing and you work together with your team to earn points and come out on top! >:3 The sub-forum is at the very top of the whole forum if you are interested in having a look. :D

^Epica are actually coming to Israel this month, and you bet I got myself a ticket!