Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Can't stop, won't stop... might stop FeralGator's Avatar

An old Meowth in new clothes

Soooooo I found an old thread from 2016 randomly while looking for old art of mine and it had some people posting that they were wondering how I was doing. Well I decided to try and jump on the forum business again.

It's RocketMeowth under a new name and stuff. I go by FeralGator now, Feral for short. Heh... So what up? ^^;

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FeralGator View Post
    Soooooo I found an old thread from 2016 randomly while looking for old art of mine and it had some people posting that they were wondering how I was doing. Well I decided to try and jump on the forum business again.

It's RocketMeowth under a new name and stuff. I go by FeralGator now, Feral for short. Heh... So what up? ^^;
    :O

IS IT REALLY YOU!? Holy crapping snapdragons, it is!! I recognize that art style for sure!

WELCOME BACK!!! Wow. Just wow, it's EPIC AWESOME to see you again! I hope life have been treating you well since you were last here! As you can see, we're still alive and kickin'! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

IS IT REALLY YOU!? Holy crapping snapdragons, it is!! I recognize that art style for sure!

WELCOME BACK!!! Wow. Just wow, it's EPIC AWESOME to see you again! I hope life have been treating you well since you were last here! As you can see, we're still alive and kickin'! :3
    xDDD I got such a chuckle out of that, Neo!! Oh man it's so good to see you again! Yus, it is indeed the me's. Life has been... well it's had its ups and downs. More downs than ups mind you, haha. But oh man it's great to see that ya'll are still alive and kickin'!

I'm both nervous and excited to try and be active on this site. I've missed all my old buddies. ;u;

So how has life been treating you, Neo? 8D

Senior Administrator

xDDD I got such a chuckle out of that, Neo!! Oh man it's so good to see you again! Yus, it is indeed the me's. Life has been... well it's had its ups and downs. More downs than ups mind you, haha. But oh man it's great to see that ya'll are still alive and kickin'!

I'm both nervous and excited to try and be active on this site. I've missed all my old buddies. ;u;

So how has life been treating you, Neo? 8D
    Seriously, you coming back just made my day. :D

Same here, I've had plenty of ups and downs since those years ago. And hey, don't be nervous! It might take a bit of time to get a handle on all the new things and old things that have changed, but I'm sure you'll feel right at home again soon enough!

I also created the Stalkers RPG, which actually started off as a Halloween event. It's great, juicy, Pokemon horror/mystery stuff where players have to track down the killers before they strike too many victims dead. And peeps love it! >:3 Suicune's Fire and I are running it together and it's been going on hot since February.

Seriously, you coming back just made my day. :D

Same here, I've had plenty of ups and downs since those years ago. And hey, don't be nervous! It might take a bit of time to get a handle on all the new things and old things that have changed, but I'm sure you'll feel right at home again soon enough!

I also created the Stalkers RPG, which actually started off as a Halloween event. It's great, juicy, Pokemon horror/mystery stuff where players have to track down the killers before they strike too many victims dead. And peeps love it! >:3 Suicune's Fire and I are running it together and it's been going on hot since February.
    goisbhrwugpw89g oh gosh you're making me blush!!! Q///u///Q

I honestly hope so. I remember so many super great moments in this community back in the good ol' days of PE2K. Not many moments of drama or exhaustion like I've had in a lot of other groups I've been apart of. Knowing that you're here though and active already helps make this place feel more welcoming since I have a very good friend here. Haha.

Oh yeah?! I might have to check it out! I'm still an avid RPer and I do love me some horror and mystery. >3

I should also make an art thread and stuff. I have tons of new art to show, and since I joined a new Pokemon group on DA, I will be having a TON more Pokemon art soon enough! I'm actually working on lining a new Pokemon drawing as we type. 8D

Senior Administrator

goisbhrwugpw89g oh gosh you're making me blush!!! Q///u///Q

I honestly hope so. I remember so many super great moments in this community back in the good ol' days of PE2K. Not many moments of drama or exhaustion like I've had in a lot of other groups I've been apart of. Knowing that you're here though and active already helps make this place feel more welcoming since I have a very good friend here. Haha.

Oh yeah?! I might have to check it out! I'm still an avid RPer and I do love me some horror and mystery. >3

I should also make an art thread and stuff. I have tons of new art to show, and since I joined a new Pokemon group on DA, I will be having a TON more Pokemon art soon enough! I'm actually working on lining a new Pokemon drawing as we type. 8D
    *Pst* PXR is blissful paradise compared to the mess that PE2K was. There's so little drama here and the staff is, and I mean it, angelic. There's a good reason why I'm still here and not elsewhere! And hey, I'm MORE THAN HAPPY to welcome YOU back here!

AND YES, I would love to see your new art! I've gotten a lot better at art myself, but I would love to see what you've cooked up since those days years ago! Dis is gunna be guuuud!

*Pst* PXR is blissful paradise compared to the mess that PE2K was. There's so little drama here and the staff is, and I mean it, angelic. There's a good reason why I'm still here and not elsewhere! And hey, I'm MORE THAN HAPPY to welcome YOU back here!

AND YES, I would love to see your new art! I've gotten a lot better at art myself, but I would love to see what you've cooked up since those days years ago! Dis is gunna be guuuud!
    Ah man bliss just sounds wonderful. I need me a place of tranquility honestly. Everywhere I go is just drama drama drama, left, right, and center. Sure there are those few groups which have very little drama, and communities where there are enough people I can connect to, to make being there worth it, but a nice trip into bliss is more than welcome. God some of the stuff I've had to go through. Woof.

I shall get on that art thread then! >D
    TO THE ART SECTION!! AWAY!!! *death rolls away like a gator boss*

9. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

No way! It's RocketMeowth! I remember you like… vaguely. I was never on PE2K (well okay I lurked for the Monday comics and Sprite resource) but I do faintly recall a certain April fools day prank saying that you would be the new voice of meowth in the anime! Ah good times!

Anyway without further ado, hi there! I'm NobleJanobii, senior mod here on PXR! I actually just got promoted yesterday, haha. I used to run the Writing and RP boards which is normally where you'll see me but I do tend to work all over the forum! I know you probably won't want someone you've never met before giving you advice since you have people like Neo for that but if you want any questions or want to chat, I'm here!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    No way! It's RocketMeowth! I remember you like… vaguely. I was never on PE2K (well okay I lurked for the Monday comics and Sprite resource) but I do faintly recall a certain April fools day prank saying that you would be the new voice of meowth in the anime! Ah good times!

Anyway without further ado, hi there! I'm NobleJanobii, senior mod here on PXR! I actually just got promoted yesterday, haha. I used to run the Writing and RP boards which is normally where you'll see me but I do tend to work all over the forum! I know you probably won't want someone you've never met before giving you advice since you have people like Neo for that but if you want any questions or want to chat, I'm here!
    OMG I FREAKING REMEMBER THAT!! PFFFFT. Oh man that was hilarious.

But yeah danke danke for the welcome! Dude, if I need advice and you're around I'll totally come to ya' for it. Neo's a great friend but that doesn't mean I won't ask others as well! I'd love to be friends with ya' and shoot the breeze as well. So hit me up for talks if you want. ;D

Administrator

@FeralGator New name, but returning user! Welcome back nonetheless! Sorry to hear that, but yeah, tis life. It's got it's ups and downs. The forum hasn't changed too much since you've been away. A few events and some promotions to the staff recently (like yesterday Noble and I were promoted to Senior Mods). I'm sure as a returning user you don't have tons of questions like a new user would. But hey! If you ever wanna talk or discuss anything don't be a stranger! The forum has just as many friendly members as it has since the day was created! Anyway, welcome back! Hope you find the place just as amazing as it was that brought you here in the first place!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..