Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Welcome back! I'm an old PE2K member and I remember you... but I don't think we ever talked much. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FeralGator View Post
    OMG I FREAKING REMEMBER THAT!! PFFFFT. Oh man that was hilarious.

But yeah danke danke for the welcome! Dude, if I need advice and you're around I'll totally come to ya' for it. Neo's a great friend but that doesn't mean I won't ask others as well! I'd love to be friends with ya' and shoot the breeze as well. So hit me up for talks if you want. ;D
    Yeah so that's your legacy for me. I hope you're happy to be the only PE2K user whose username I knew before coming here.

:D You say shoot the breeze. I like you already! Yeah I'd love to chat with you sometime! Maybe even RP together if you ever get an interest in anything going on there!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

ROCKETMEOWTH!!!! OMG! I saw the title of this thread and was like WHAT!! ROCKET?! It can't be?! CAN IT?!?!?! IT CAN!!!!!!!

Wow it's awesome to see you again!! :D *massive hugs* How have you been?! It'll be great having you around here! Can't wait to see some of your new art!
    GCEA

Hey RocketMeowth! :D Or FeralGator now! Wow it's been a long time. xD It's great to see you here. :333 I hope you really enjoy PXR because it's an awesome place, and now it's even more awesome because you're here! 8D WELCOME!!!!

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Oh wow, it's awesome to see you again! Can't wait to see your art. O:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    RM! It's been a while! Or Feral now, I guess you go by? xD OH. I changed my username, but you may remember me as Lunar Latias, or something. I dunno. Cx

Good to see you and your awesome art have made a return!

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    My mind has exploded from the laser beam of awesomeness that shot out of my computer that was this introduction. As a result, my couch is now thoroughly bloodstained-thankfully, on the end that I use at midnight to combat the forces of evil seals from Dimension 48, because bloodstained couch is supereffective on them. Even more so than regular couch. Or gatorade backstabs.

Welcome back! Seriously, welcome back, I have nearly no interaction with you but it is like you're my BFF or something, which makes no sense whatsoever.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Hello. I have never had any interactions with you, and was never on PE2K, so we are definitely total strangers but you seem to be an awesome person based off everyone else's reactions to you returning. So it's nice to meet you, then.

Can't stop, won't stop... might stop FeralGator's Avatar
    OH MY GOD SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET ENVELOPED IN YOUR ART AND THEN PASS OUT, FERAL?! YOU MISS REPLYING IN A TIMELY MANNER TO SO MANY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!

Bad gator! Bad!! >C

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @FeralGator New name, but returning user! Welcome back nonetheless! Sorry to hear that, but yeah, tis life. It's got it's ups and downs. The forum hasn't changed too much since you've been away. A few events and some promotions to the staff recently (like yesterday Noble and I were promoted to Senior Mods). I'm sure as a returning user you don't have tons of questions like a new user would. But hey! If you ever wanna talk or discuss anything don't be a stranger! The forum has just as many friendly members as it has since the day was created! Anyway, welcome back! Hope you find the place just as amazing as it was that brought you here in the first place!
    Congrats on those promotions by the way!! And lol I never actually was a member of this site. I was originally on the planning committee for it back before it was made, but at the time I wasn't too interested in forums anymore so I didn't really add anything to discussions. But now, a few years later, I find myself entertained by the idea of them again. Especially this one, full of so many old friends and new possibilities! Thank you though for the warm welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Welcome back! I'm an old PE2K member and I remember you... but I don't think we ever talked much. XD
    No I don't think we ever did either! We should fix that though. 8O

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Yeah so that's your legacy for me. I hope you're happy to be the only PE2K user whose username I knew before coming here.

:D You say shoot the breeze. I like you already! Yeah I'd love to chat with you sometime! Maybe even RP together if you ever get an interest in anything going on there!
    Lawl and what a legacy it is! It honors me that I'm the only one that you remember from those days. I hope to be able to live up to what is remembered and make an even stronger lasting impression on you! >D

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    ROCKETMEOWTH!!!! OMG! I saw the title of this thread and was like WHAT!! ROCKET?! It can't be?! CAN IT?!?!?! IT CAN!!!!!!!

Wow it's awesome to see you again!! :D *massive hugs* How have you been?! It'll be great having you around here! Can't wait to see some of your new art!
    OH MY GOOD GOLLY GOSH IT'S SARAH!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *clings to you and nuzzles* I've been doing pretty good, girl! How about you?! It's been so long I totally miss our fun skype convos. AHH! Also you're in luck cause I posted an art thread showcasing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hey RocketMeowth! :D Or FeralGator now! Wow it's been a long time. xD It's great to see you here. :333 I hope you really enjoy PXR because it's an awesome place, and now it's even more awesome because you're here! 8D WELCOME!!!!
    Awww danke danke, Suicune! Neo's told me a bit about you. All terrible things, truly just terrible indeed. It's wonderful getting to finally meet you! So far I'm really enjoying it here. There are such lovely people from all my old pals to the new members that have welcomed me in so fondly. <33

Daaaawwwwww you make me blush, hun! Danke danke <3<3<3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Oh wow, it's awesome to see you again! Can't wait to see your art. O:
    Scy!! 8D Hey girl! How's it been?!

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    RM! It's been a while! Or Feral now, I guess you go by? xD OH. I changed my username, but you may remember me as Lunar Latias, or something. I dunno. Cx

Good to see you and your awesome art have made a return!
    Yup, it's Feral now. Haha. I totally remember you! We never talked too much, but I do remember your old name. You were always a very sweet person. We should totally talk more and become buds! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    My mind has exploded from the laser beam of awesomeness that shot out of my computer that was this introduction. As a result, my couch is now thoroughly bloodstained-thankfully, on the end that I use at midnight to combat the forces of evil seals from Dimension 48, because bloodstained couch is supereffective on them. Even more so than regular couch. Or gatorade backstabs.

Welcome back! Seriously, welcome back, I have nearly no interaction with you but it is like you're my BFF or something, which makes no sense whatsoever.
    Pfffft I laughed throughout that entire little rant. Oh gosh was that ever funny. Hahaha. Dawww well I'm glad that we are BFF's! Even if I don't know you, it's still good to know we are still friends. ;D

Besides, now we can actually give weight to that title and chitchat and stuff!! >D

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Hello. I have never had any interactions with you, and was never on PE2K, so we are definitely total strangers but you seem to be an awesome person based off everyone else's reactions to you returning. So it's nice to meet you, then.
    Thank you very much, sweetheart! That's such a kind thing to say. I am honestly honored by all the warm welcomes I've been getting. It's very nice to meet you as well. ^^

10. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FeralGator View Post
    Lawl and what a legacy it is! It honors me that I'm the only one that you remember from those days. I hope to be able to live up to what is remembered and make an even stronger lasting impression on you! >D
    Well I hope so too! You seem like a great person!

Quote Originally Posted by FeralGator
    Awww danke danke, Suicune! Neo's told me a bit about you. All terrible things, truly just terrible indeed.
    they're all true. everything he said. all true.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire