Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralGator View Post
    OH MY GOD SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET ENVELOPED IN YOUR ART AND THEN PASS OUT, FERAL?! YOU MISS REPLYING IN A TIMELY MANNER TO SO MANY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!

Bad gator! Bad!! >C

Congrats on those promotions by the way!! And lol I never actually was a member of this site. I was originally on the planning committee for it back before it was made, but at the time I wasn't too interested in forums anymore so I didn't really add anything to discussions. But now, a few years later, I find myself entertained by the idea of them again. Especially this one, full of so many old friends and new possibilities! Thank you though for the warm welcome back!

No I don't think we ever did either! We should fix that though. 8O

Lawl and what a legacy it is! It honors me that I'm the only one that you remember from those days. I hope to be able to live up to what is remembered and make an even stronger lasting impression on you! >D

OH MY GOOD GOLLY GOSH IT'S SARAH!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *clings to you and nuzzles* I've been doing pretty good, girl! How about you?! It's been so long I totally miss our fun skype convos. AHH! Also you're in luck cause I posted an art thread showcasing it!

Awww danke danke, Suicune! Neo's told me a bit about you. All terrible things, truly just terrible indeed. It's wonderful getting to finally meet you! So far I'm really enjoying it here. There are such lovely people from all my old pals to the new members that have welcomed me in so fondly. <33

Daaaawwwwww you make me blush, hun! Danke danke <3<3<3<3

Scy!! 8D Hey girl! How's it been?!

Yup, it's Feral now. Haha. I totally remember you! We never talked too much, but I do remember your old name. You were always a very sweet person. We should totally talk more and become buds! ^^

Pfffft I laughed throughout that entire little rant. Oh gosh was that ever funny. Hahaha. Dawww well I'm glad that we are BFF's! Even if I don't know you, it's still good to know we are still friends. ;D

Besides, now we can actually give weight to that title and chitchat and stuff!! >D

Thank you very much, sweetheart! That's such a kind thing to say. I am honestly honored by all the warm welcomes I've been getting. It's very nice to meet you as well. ^^
    Yes! Hope to see you around the forum. :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

@FeralGator ah yeah. I told the others many times. Sadly I never joined PE2K. I may have run across it before early on, but I didn't join. Years later I randomly searched google for some stuff relating to Pikachu. 42 pages into that search and Neo's Pikachu Survivor Game came up on PE2K. I got hooked and wanted to play so badly xD. So I tried joining and got blocked and asked to contact an admin. Through more searching I found a thread linking here. It's all history from there :)

Thank you! It's all super exciting for me! It's been a goal of mine for so long to make it to where I am now. All starting back on my old forum. Which missed out on my help so much so it's been shutdown. I miss that place, but GT was poorly run. So I know how you feel about not being interested in forums. I was crazy into forum chat and all from 2006 up until 2012 when GT ruined their site forever. Taking away everything everyone liked about the website. Even back then I was crazy intent on trying to get promoted to a moderator. Yet, they never do much as contacted me back. Worst part that showed how bad the Staff were was they would even choose a new member that had only been there about a month over someone with a 6year experience over them. Didn't make any sense, but doesn't matter. The amazing PXR staff see the potential I had/have and look where it led me now.

So I know how amazing it is to come back and see so many old friends and ready to make new ones. I'm always welcoming new faces! I'm sure I'll get to know you better and can't wait to see more from you! =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Awww danke danke, Suicune! Neo's told me a bit about you. All terrible things, truly just terrible indeed. It's wonderful getting to finally meet you! So far I'm really enjoying it here. There are such lovely people from all my old pals to the new members that have welcomed me in so fondly. <33

Daaaawwwwww you make me blush, hun! Danke danke <3<3<3<3
    Wait, wait... We know each other. XD I was Graceful_Suicune on PE2K. Y-you don't remember me? ;~; We used to follow each other on DA too! XD Ahaha. Well I'm glad you're enjoying it here!

ROCKETMEOWTH!

You may not remember me, but I was Coldboy/Superboy back on Pe2k. Nevertheless, I definitely remember you. It's awesome to see you! I really hope you've been well, because well... you're awesome. xD

Anyways, you know a thing or two about the forum life. Welcome to our home... or should I say welcome BACK! I'll be seeing you around, bud!
    τι ζωή

Can't stop, won't stop... might stop FeralGator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @FeralGator ah yeah. I told the others many times. Sadly I never joined PE2K. I may have run across it before early on, but I didn't join. Years later I randomly searched google for some stuff relating to Pikachu. 42 pages into that search and Neo's Pikachu Survivor Game came up on PE2K. I got hooked and wanted to play so badly xD. So I tried joining and got blocked and asked to contact an admin. Through more searching I found a thread linking here. It's all history from there :)

Thank you! It's all super exciting for me! It's been a goal of mine for so long to make it to where I am now. All starting back on my old forum. Which missed out on my help so much so it's been shutdown. I miss that place, but GT was poorly run. So I know how you feel about not being interested in forums. I was crazy into forum chat and all from 2006 up until 2012 when GT ruined their site forever. Taking away everything everyone liked about the website. Even back then I was crazy intent on trying to get promoted to a moderator. Yet, they never do much as contacted me back. Worst part that showed how bad the Staff were was they would even choose a new member that had only been there about a month over someone with a 6year experience over them. Didn't make any sense, but doesn't matter. The amazing PXR staff see the potential I had/have and look where it led me now.

So I know how amazing it is to come back and see so many old friends and ready to make new ones. I'm always welcoming new faces! I'm sure I'll get to know you better and can't wait to see more from you! =D
    Yeesh that sounds like one heck of a time there. Glad you were able to find your way here and actually achieve becoming a mod! You keep doing a good job. I may not know you very well or even been here for very long, but I do know from experience as a PE2K mod myself, that they don't just give that position to anyone. You obviously do a great job so you've certainly earned it. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Wait, wait... We know each other. XD I was Graceful_Suicune on PE2K. Y-you don't remember me? ;~; We used to follow each other on DA too! XD Ahaha. Well I'm glad you're enjoying it here!
    OH GOSH, HUN I'M SO SORRY!! I have such a crap memory a lot of the time oh my goodness!! OF COURSE I FREAKING REMEMBER YOU!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! *clings to Grace and nuzzles* I didn't recognize you with your new name! Plus I was probably having a brain aneurysm or something. Either way, I 100% remember you, dearie!! How've you been?! You still writing beautiful stories and making adorable art? 8DD

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    ROCKETMEOWTH!

You may not remember me, but I was Coldboy/Superboy back on Pe2k. Nevertheless, I definitely remember you. It's awesome to see you! I really hope you've been well, because well... you're awesome. xD

Anyways, you know a thing or two about the forum life. Welcome to our home... or should I say welcome BACK! I'll be seeing you around, bud!
    You're right in that I don't remember you. I do sincerely apologize. As I said to Grace, I don't have the best memory most of the time so it's easy for slings to slip me by. Haha. I'm super stoked though that you remember me and... igonagheg8hiusirgo oh gosh what a lovely compliment!! Danke danke! <33 I've honestly been nervous about that, wondering if anyone would even recognize my name outside of like... Neo. XD

Soooooo I found an old thread from 2016 randomly while looking for old art of mine and it had some people posting that they were wondering how I was doing. Well I decided to try and jump on the forum business again.

It's RocketMeowth under a new name and stuff. I go by FeralGator now, Feral for short. Heh... So what up? ^^;

RocketMeowth! <3

It's good to see some old faces return xD I don't suppose you still remember me, but I do :'3 I loved your art and you were fun to chat with about your obsession ETERNAL LOVE for Meowth :'3 Hope you're sticking with us FOREVER! <3 But as you can already tell, we'd love to have you around. WELCOME BACK! and stay for good :'3 <3

Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

You're right in that I don't remember you. I do sincerely apologize. As I said to Grace, I don't have the best memory most of the time so it's easy for slings to slip me by. Haha. I'm super stoked though that you remember me and... igonagheg8hiusirgo oh gosh what a lovely compliment!! Danke danke! <33 I've honestly been nervous about that, wondering if anyone would even recognize my name outside of like... Neo. XD
    No worries! Its been years! I'm just excited that you're back. See you around!
    τι ζωή

Welcome to PXR, @FeralGator! I hope you will have fun here!
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Welcome! Have a nice stay here!

Senior Administrator

Hello RM. It's good to see you.

Welcome back.