Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I introduce myself

Alola community!

I'm Zaneta, and I'm glad to be here now . Well, I played many Pokemon games, but my favourite version is Pokemon Moon. So I create a own character (a female trainer from Alola which loves Vivillion mostly) and start to cosplay her . My favourite starter in that game is Rowlet, cause I love owls damn much.

Besides Pokemon I'm an very creative brain. I create own characters, write stories, cut videos and I edit photos. If you have some requests, so tell me them and I'll try to fullfil your desires.

That's for now.

Mata ne, Zaneta.

2. This post has been liked by:

Soups 

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Welcome welcome! I'm one of the senior mods here on PXR! It's great to have you here! You sound really creative. If you like making characters and writing you should check out the writing and roleplaying sections! And we'd love to see some of your cosplay, videos, and photos, if you want to post those in art section! If you have any questions please do let me know!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Welcome to PXR, Zaneta! I'm Soups. I'm excited that you decided to join us. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone. I'll be seeing you around!

Also, you write stories? That's awesome. I hope to read a few of them!
    τι ζωή

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Welcome to PXR! Rowlett is super cute. :D Hope to see you around.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Thank you so much :). I will try to write my first story in english, cause english isn't my main language. That is polish, than german.

7. This post has been liked by:

Soups 

Quote Originally Posted by Zaneta View Post
    Thank you so much :). I will try to write my first story in english, cause english isn't my main language. That is polish, than german.
    Really? That's awesome. I've always wanted to be fluent in a couple languages other than my own.
    τι ζωή

Administrator

@Zaneta Welcome to PXR, Zaneta! It's nice to meet you! From what you described it sounds like that creative side just flows right out huh? I try to write stories myself, but have never had any luck. Same goes with art, it never goes well for me. As Noble already explained, if you'd like check out sections like the Roleplay section if you'd like to create a character and RP a story with others. If you are more of the solo kind of person, check out the writing section where you can create your own stories at your own pacing. Same goes for anything art related. If you've got art to showcase with any photos, be sure to check out the Artist's Easel section where you can share anything art related.

Once again, it's nice to meet you! If you have any questions or would just like to chat. Message me or VM me and I or any of us here can help answer your questions. Feel free to explore and have fun! =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Welcome to PXR Zaneta! We're a cool, fun, and friendly crew, so I think you'll fit in great!

We'd definitely like to see your work!

@Soups: Really. I talk in german more, that I did it in english or polish ^^.

To all others, thank you so much for your welcome greets. New Emolga, I like your avatar and signature too. Emolga is so damn cute.

12. This post has been liked by:

Soups 

Hello, Zaneta! :D Welcome to the forum! We have many creative people here, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. :3 If you have any questions about anything, be sure to ask. :D