Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemole View Post
    Thanks! I think it looks a bit too smooth for a sombrero. Maybe change the shading on it too... I don't know. :/

I made a Lanturn sprite this morning. Thoughts?
    Mmm I mean the sombrero is a bit rounder on the bow than it sound be but it's not bad.

Very nice! I like the action shot with it.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemole View Post
    Hey! It's been a long time since I've been around here. I used to sprite a lot back in PE2K days, signed up here in 2014 and made one sprite and then gave it up... UNTIL NOW!

I've started spriting again and I think I am improving a lot. All feedback is welcome!

Scratch Pokemon

I love the Charmander sprite!! You're really good at this! The Vulpix is pretty awesome too! The thing about the cubchoo is it looks so good that I thought it was a sprite you just copied and pasted! These are legit and you should take pride in that!!

Scratch Fakemon

When I say I am jealous.. that isn't even explaining how envious I am of you! I LOVE SPRITING!! You are very talented at it! My only issue I see is some of the borders could be a tad bit darker in the highlighted spots.. I think that would make them look more like they came from GameFreak! I'd really love to know what inspires your Fakemon? What's your process when creating them? Do you sketch them out first or do you just free hand them? Great work!!

Fusions

This is the first sprite I made when I came back. It is a remake of a sprite I made
    back in 2007 and I could tell I had improved, despite my lack of practice!
    Whoop Whoop!! This one is really great, too (Sorry I keep repeating myself!). I think it gives off a serpent/siren vibe... I really have no comment except that it looks good!

This is a scratch fusion of Glaceon and Articuno, but I based it off an image someone had already drawn of it, so it is cheating a bit. :p
    Looks good! I don't really think the head matches the Articuno body; maybe the head could be a little bigger, but that may just be my opinion/preference~

Other

One word: DOPE!
    Comments in bold ^^