Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TEAM B!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

TEAM B!

The following members have been assigned to TEAM B for PXFIRE!

@Bulbasaur @Caite-chan @Death's Spook @Morzone @Neo Emolga @ninjaskarmory @pokemon trainer Felix @sammy0295 @Scytherwolf

Your team leaders are:

BULBASAUR AND CAITE-CHAN

Now it's time to build some team spirit! Get to know each other and what sections you all intend to join in.

By June 25th, you must have come up with a Team Name and theme. Are you a team of pirates? Of Pokemon? Of an evil organisation that wants to rule the world? It's all up to you!

We hope you will all discuss this together, but the team leaders will have the final say. The team leaders must officially decide the team name and theme by JUNE 25TH. Once you have decided, please make a new thread for your team, with the team name in the title. If you get this done before June 25th, your team will earn 5 points! The thread you create will be your team's discussion thread during the event so make it fun, colorful and inviting!

Note to team leaders: It is your job to make sure everyone on the team feels welcome and included! Do your best!

Good luck!
    GCEA

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    It's time, guys! :D

I know a few people here, but glad to meet some people I haven't talked to! What sections are you all planning on entering?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post

I know a few people here, but glad to meet some people I haven't talked to! What sections are you all planning on entering?
    Sup dude!

I'm doing Graphic Art, Creative Writing, and Humor for sure, but Drawn Art and Comics are maybes. Those I would only go after if the first three are already covered and I'm feeling confident. Thankfully, the scoring system would ensure I get something even if I'm not a hotshot like some other artists are around here!

Meanwhile, I'm judging Role Play. And yes, in the RP, I'm NOT your friend (but I'm still earning judge points!). All the characters I'm commanding are Black Lotus leaders, captains, and commandos, which are against everyone else in the RP. You need to kick their butt and... I'm not going to make it easy!

Hello my evil minions....lol. I'm planning to try and do Humor, Showdown and Creative Writing.

As for our team what should we go with? Evil? Pokemon? Type?
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    As for our team what should we go with? Evil? Pokemon? Type?

Something black. Something badass.

Also, I'm more than happy to make team banners and other graphic art goodies. >:3

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post

I will be doing drawn arts and comics Maybe humor or Showdown battling. Though I don't have My computer anymore and playing Showdown on the phone is kinda annoying.

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    I'm primarily participating in the RP section.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Anyone have any ideas they would like to toss in for the team?
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Hello Teammates!

I'm definitely in the RP, drawing, and Creative writing sections My writing is going to get creamed by Noble. oh noes
    I might Try humor but... well it isn't really my thing.

Random Team Idea: The Grunt Coalition. We're grunts from all the various evil groups come together to make everyone think twice about calling us pushovers.

VPP

Henlo!!! I lurk here a lot instead of posting and make terrible 5-second memes

I'm planning on entering quite a few of the categories but I'm not sure if I'll actually commit oops

I'm such a good team member right :')

Anyways I like humor, art, and writing a lot and also showdown battling even though my teams are... yikes and I play almost exclusively hackmons cup and randoms now

Uhh I'd come up with a random team idea but Morzone's is pretty solid
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to