Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TEAM C!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

TEAM C!

The following members have been assigned to TEAM C for PXFIRE!

@Chakramaster @Coru @LKWayvern @Midnight Sun @Sacred Fire @Steel Lunpara @Suicune's Fire @Trainer17 @Velocity

Your team leaders are:

LKWAYVERN AND TRAINER17

Now it's time to build some team spirit! Get to know each other and what sections you all intend to join in.

By June 25th, you must have come up with a Team Name and theme. Are you a team of pirates? Of Pokemon? Of an evil organisation that wants to rule the world? It's all up to you!

We hope you will all discuss this together, but the team leaders will have the final say. The team leaders must officially decide the team name and theme by JUNE 25TH. Once you have decided, please make a new thread for your team, with the team name in the title. If you get this done before June 25th, your team will earn 5 points! The thread you create will be your team's discussion thread during the event so make it fun, colorful and inviting!

Note to team leaders: It is your job to make sure everyone on the team feels welcome and included! Do your best!

Good luck!
    GCEA

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Team C gonna kick butt

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Fire View Post
    Team C gonna kick butt
    Team C is Team Crossfire. We gona fire up and kick buttssssss!!!1

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Hi everyone! How's everyone doing?

Do we want a way for the whole team (or most of it) to communicate outside the forum? Discord and Skype are useful options. Who else will be RPing? I definitely know out RP cohort should be in cahoots.

As for a theme, what are you guys' thoughts? I'm most into some sort of theme that can incorporate flight or exploration, maybe an adventurer theme? Or a "wildcard" theme - like we could be the chaotic team that mixes stuff up? Just spitballing here; I'm eager to hear others' suggestions too!

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

can i vote villainous team taking over the world for our theme XD

Well, welcome to Team C, everyone~ If we do want a Discord server, I can definitely create one.
    I will definitely be RPing.

Edit: I remember in the previous WAR the people on my team got little userbars... We could probably do something similar... Any ideas, probably something to do with our theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Hi everyone! How's everyone doing?

Do we want a way for the whole team (or most of it) to communicate outside the forum? Discord and Skype are useful options. Who else will be RPing? I definitely know out RP cohort should be in cahoots.

As for a theme, what are you guys' thoughts? I'm most into some sort of theme that can incorporate flight or exploration, maybe an adventurer theme? Or a "wildcard" theme - like we could be the chaotic team that mixes stuff up? Just spitballing here; I'm eager to hear others' suggestions too!
    Hellllllo Velo! We're doing quite fine :3 How about you? I do have discord & skype. We could whip up a chat room/group for the course of this Event. Is everyone cool with this? xD I have no ideas for a theme yet, although I'm quite interested in this adventurer theme of yours...I've been playing too many RPG Games (PC) like The Witcher, Skyrim and Dragon Age...we could do something along those lines (as long as everyone votes for it)!

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    can i vote villainous team taking over the world for our theme XD

Well, welcome to Team C, everyone~ If we do want a Discord server, I can definitely create one.
    I will definitely be RPing.

Edit: I remember in the previous WAR the people on my team got little userbars... We could probably do something similar... Any ideas, probably something to do with our theme?
    YAY DISCORD. Yush, we could be chaotic villains x3 If @Coru whips our group a banner that would be spiffy. Dude does awesome work especially revolving around dark themes <3

@Suicune's Fire; Get yor butt in here <3333
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

URPG Staff

If the team theme ties into the RP I would rather not be too villainous; I already have a lot of plans for an aggressively chaotic neutral character. ^^' Maybe a sort of "everyone for themselves" theme? Like, we're all tight with each other, but we do what we want to without letting the rules restrain us? More "selfish punks that can help or hurt" than "outright sadists that luxuriate in bathtubs of blood" if that makes sense . XD
    Last edited by VeloJello; 06-18-2017 at 06:06 PM.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

W00t! Go us c:

*waves at Sammich and Grace*

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    If the team theme ties into the RP I would rather not be too villainous; I already have a lot of plans for an aggressively chaotic neutral character. ^^' Maybe a sort of "everyone for themselves" theme? Like, we're all tight with each other, but we do what we want to without letting the rules restrain us? More "selfish punks that can help or hurt" than "outrifht sadists that luxuriate in bathtubs of blood" if that makes sense . XD
    Choatic Neutral could be a very interesting approach for our team. It would accommodate Chaotic Goodies as well, so if someone *coughmecough* wants to play a more "heroic" character, it could still work. And likewise if someone else would prefer being on the shadier side of things. Just my two cents though.

And after saying that, I guess it's fairly obvious that I'm in for the RP cx
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

11. This post has been liked by:

I just had an idea: We could be a band of... not really villains, but more pranksters and troublemakers rebelling against the Black Lotus Empire the only way we know how: hilarious anarchy-creating pranks! Some more dangerous and morally dubious than others.

13. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I just had an idea: We could be a band of... not really villains, but more pranksters and troublemakers rebelling against the Black Lotus Empire the only way we know how: hilarious anarchy-creating pranks! Some more dangerous and morally dubious than others.
    I love this, and it has my full support. Though we're still missing feedback from a few, I think this is open-ended (and fun) enough that people can work well within it.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!