Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TEAM C!

@Trainer17 I would totally do some banners for us all. I really need stuff to do right now, so bored so gimme them requests! haha. When we have figured out our theme, I'll work on them. I'll probably need something like a main character image, preferred name and slogan/any words you want on it from everyone so you guys can PM me them. If you didn't mean individual banners and just a main banner then I'm up for that too or maybe have both?

I'm all for a chaotic/prankster sort of team theme, will be fun, can try and incorporate it in my art entries if possible. Let's kick some butt!

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    I'll admit, I haven't actually looked at the whole RP discussion yet, but, being bunch of little punks messing with people for the sake of nothing but spite? I feel that.

I'm here for the various art sections and for the Roleplay.
    "You kids have a nice day."

Senior Moderator

Honestly heartbroken that we arent team peasants lol

We have Showdown on lockdown. No one is getting passed my champion teams

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

@Trainer17 was playing around with banner and got this so far. Tried to think of stuff for chaos if we choose to go down that road. I think purples and blues and subtle additions of greens are good colours to go for. This is a draft obviously. The character would be different for everyone and the text different.
    What do you think guys? Any changes you feel it needs or you feel I should take another approach to it? I gave two examples, one slightly different in terms of the edges of the banner.
    With the overall team banner I could do something similar. Do you mean a user bar banner or a full banner?

5. This post has been liked by:

I was thinking userbar, but either's fun with me. ^^
    I really love the color scheme... And how it almost looks like stars in the background.
    Perhaps we could use a Pokemon instead of... whoever that is there? Maybe Zorua, since it's involved with illusions, pranks, and trickery?

By the way, any suggestions on a name?

Yeah, zorua would work better, need to find a picture that I can use to be able to blend it with the background like in the draft I created. it won't work as well if the colour is flat. I'll find one and try it out. I'll be able to edit a user bar out of it too what the final design is decided on so we can have a set. Have a user bar, a team banner and individual banners.
    With the background I mashed up an image of an explosion and space to try and make some sort of abstract chaotic mess. So they are stars you are seeing haha.

With the team name I'm not super sure. Team Meddling Maniacs? It's not great but that's all I have haha.

Well, the best I had was Team Hellions.
    We could be the Prankster Platoon, too.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Hands of Havoc, Danger(/Disaster) Disciples, Team Wildcard, Sudden Shock, Anarchy Addicts... I could brainstorm for days. XD Though Prankster Platoon is pretty dang good.

also thank you in advance for making different banners Coru because the background and color scheme are very good but the teeth man scares me

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Hands of Havoc, Danger(/Disaster) Disciples, Team Wildcard, Sudden Shock, Anarchy Addicts... I could brainstorm for days. XD Though Prankster Platoon is pretty dang good.

also thank you in advance for making different banners Coru because the background and color scheme are very good but the teeth man scares me
    I REALLY like Team Wildcard. Perhaps it may have something to do with my Persona 5 addiction cx

I'm also a fan of Hands of Havoc and Sudden Shock though ^^
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Senior Moderator

Prankster Platoon is a gdlk name tbh

And those gfx are pretty awesome man

·»Your focus determines your reality«·