Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I could do that, but I'd need a lot of time to sit and focus on it and I don't want to worry about that when I'm spending time with my cousins/going to the beach. Besides, I'm sure I can get the picture done tomorrow anyway. XD

Huh, I'd have thought sitting on the beach wold be the perfect time to do it. Usually when I visit the beach there's at least a few periods of just sitting under a pavilion and relaxing with a book or whatever pastime you felt like doing while enjoying the outdoors. Though I suppose working on a tablet outside would be kind of difficult. Cause you know... screens and the sun...

VPP

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Maybe if I was doing it traditionally, but honestly I don't want to worry about it or getting done on time while on vacation. I'll get it done before or not at all. And yeah, I wouldn't bring my tablet to the beach. o.o

Hey just poking in here to say that the second portfolio in the spirit contest is due this weekend. We didn't get one in for the first two weeks so our team doesn't really have a chance of winning, so don't worry about trying to out-do everyone else, but it would be nice to show a little representation.

VPP