Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    @Velocity: It's okay, this is supposed to be about fun. So if you need time to recharge, go ahead and take it!

@Velocity, Completely agree with LKWayvern. Take a break and give your brain a rest, you definitely deserve it with all the stuff you have done so far. :)

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Sorry I've been compleeeeeeeetely absent! I have some time today so I'm going to catch up and get some entries in. >:3

4. This post has been liked by:

@Suicune's Fire: *demonic whispering* Come join Creative Writing. We totally died in the last round.

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    @Suicune's Fire: *demonic whispering* Come join Creative Writing. We totally died in the last round.
    Ooh damn. I'll try my hardest to pump something out! O:<

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Sorry I've been compleeeeeeeetely absent! I have some time today so I'm going to catch up and get some entries in. >:3
    Yaaaaay! Totally glad to have you back xD. I feel the same especially in the RP. Besides grading it's the only thing I can participate in and I'm still terrible at it xD. Can't figure out a single thing to do let alone interact

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I've been really busy this week so I haven't managed to submit anything. it'll definitely submit some stuff next week though. I went to Chester for the UK section of the Pokemon go Fest yesterday so I'm going to put a blog up talking about it and showing my PastPort and limited edition certificate.

Hey just poking in here to remind everyone that the spirit portfolio for the 2nd two weeks is due this weekend! It doesn't need to be as extensive as the first one, since most of everything was covered, but feel free to show off what your team has done in the last two weeks, whether you worked on it together giving advice or did it individually in the name of a the prankster platoon :)

VPP

Looks like we didn't manage to get to the top in terms of points, I did kind of loose momentum after week 2, sorry for that. However, I think our team has been amazing over the last few weeks and I've really enjoyed PXFire and being a Prankster.

Long live Prankster Platoon!