Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Name: Chance Jehenna

Species: Zangoose

Team: Prankster Platoon

Description: Overuse of his blaze jewel has left Chance with underdeveloped claws, but a more tall, lanky stature, especially when compared to other Zangoose. While not particularly bulky, he's got a distinct lean physique, a result of his love of fistfighting. He tends to carry himself loosely, leaning against walls and slouching when he can, but is known to get a little too into fighting, leading to extravagant posing and jumpy, over-the-top movement. As a man who's fully accepted the world around him, he wears classic post-apocalyptic gear: Spiked shoulder pads, an open jacket with no undershirt, badly torn pants, and a belt that holds his Blaze Jewel in the center. He's a heavy smoker, and is almost always seen with a cigarette in his mouth.

Personality: Chance is relatively laid back most of the time, but easily excited, especially in the heat of a fight. Bedlam is his middle name, he lives for recklessly seeding as much confusion as he can, and with a talent for thinking outside the box, he’s gotten pretty good at finding ways to spark that chaos. He lives for the spectacle; it’s not about how well you can fight, it’s about how interesting that fight is. When it comes to that, however, he likes nothing more than good, old fashioned, bare knuckle brawling. Knives are a crutch and guns make you weak, though he’s not stupid enough to be caught without both of those on his person.

Suicidal would certainly be the wrong word to describe Chance, but fear of death is more than a little lacking in his mind. Life, to him, is nothing but the summary of the choices you make, and he’s chosen to do what he want, for no other reason than because he wants to, and paying no mind to what others say or think. People come, people go. Whatever happens, happens. May as well do what you want before death picks you next time.

Background: Chance actually grew up in Gracedia territory, in the city of Jadeblossom. Even back then, he was a little punk, getting himself into trouble for theft and vandalism, and eventually, as he grew older, his antics led him to a girl. She was his age, a real firecracker, and the two quickly started finding trouble together. Their friendship, eventually, grew to become love, and as they left Jadeblossom to find a place more suited to their lifestyle, it began to seem that life might just work out for the two.

Of course, as is all too common in this world, it was only a matter of time before they were separated. Seeking knowledge about the Blaze Jewels, she left Chance behind one day to join in the next Tempest Festival and steal more of them, leaving only an unfulfilled promise that she would return. Death had taken her only a few days into the Festival, and Chance was left alone to pick up the pieces. As time moved on and he grew increasingly bitter about event and the world as a whole, Chance began to seek increasingly dangerous thrills in life. This escalated until he joined the next year’s festival, where he managed to scrape by with his life, thanks to a combination of quick thinking, good fighting, and dumb luck. His ideals began to align more and more with the Prankster’s Platoon, who he eventually joined with and ran raids for. His bravery and quick wit kept him in favor to the group. To this day, he's looking to make the biggest spectacle he can, to make the biggest mark on history, good or bad, until the day it finally leads him to an early grave.

Starting Blaze Jewel: Fighting Type

Other: Nah.
    "You kids have a nice day."

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

@Death's Spook

Everything for Anthony the Electrode-bisecting Mimikyu is pretty good so far, just need those personality bits, though I already have a pretty good idea of what that is.

History for The Grand Lady is pretty interesting, especially the part about her evolving without her clan's consent. Just needs that personality part, but so far so good. When you're fully done and ready for me to check it out, just make a post about it. :)

@Velocity

I really LOVE what you did with the history on Jones! Dang, that's a hell of a rough upbringing, but it does make her a very interesting character with a lot to reflect and touch base on throughout the RP. Everything else with her, including the eccentric personality and description are good bits also!

APPROVED!

@LKWayvern

Everything looks great so far! Definitely a lot of nice touches on the personality and all that good stuff. Background is good, but just post when you're all finished and set for me to give it the full checkup.

@The Nonexistent Tazz

Dang, that's definitely one sad-looking Lilligant. And yeeeep, I know someone who fits the bill as a "wanton hedonist." NOT a pretty picture. Still, interesting to see what she lacks in appearance, she has in skill. Still, it makes for a very interesting personality that I'm curious to see how it plays out in the RP itself.

Definitely very high on the good, detailed background Nora has. I liked the way you made great use of the map already and really tied it closely with her background. That's great stuff and I'm liking what I see. Enjoy the RP and I'm looking forward to seeing where Nora's path goes.

APPROVED!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Going to work on a character and get it up asap. Might flex out a different idea or character than usual.
    Dude! Glad to see you're going to give role playing another try. :3 Hey, try whatever you'd like! If you later decide to stay with something that feels a bit more cozy, that's fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Not gonna lie, I busted out the Pyrite Town tunes while working out this. *snaps in rhythm*
    Funny, I usually had this playing in the background. But that Pyrite Town theme works great too. >:3

Decidueye! That's a Pokémon I haven't seen in an RP yet. Definitely AWESOME job with the description and the background, and I would say the only thing barring it from approval is the personality part, but I already have a good idea of what that's like judging from how the background is. And that's a great background that reads like a whole story in itself! Also, it's so RARE to see a character that already has a family with kids and all. That's a nice touch!

Just post a heads up when you're all done! But definitely great work so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    I'll write up my 2 characters as soon as I can, but I have a question:

Is there a time limit between our posts? in WAR II we had to wait 48 hours between posts so that people who could be on more didn't overwhelm those who can't. It was also to make judging easier. (though it was a different judging system so who knows if it would actually help)
    I've been thinking this over and I've been a bit on the fence about it. What I'm going to do is try week 1 with no posting limits. If it seems like things are really crazy, I'll put some kind of limit in for Week 2 and onward, but I want to see what the posting rate is like and then judge what kind of limit, if any, would be needed. WAR II's RP really wasn't that active at all, so I think having the limit in that case might have hurt it.

We'll see how things go, but if it looks like it's really needed, I'll give it consideration based on the levels of posting I'm seeing.

@Steel Lunpara

I like Chance's attire. And his name. :3

The personality definitely has a nice spark to it. My kind of style. The background is brief, but it gets the job done and doesn't touch base on more than it needs to. I like how it's tied to the Tempest Festival and that Chance already has some connection to it. This gets my stamp of approval!

APPROVED!

THE CAST

THE GRACIDEA ORDER
    Athena Pallas the Decidueye Played by Noblejanobii <WIP>
    Nora the Lilligant - Played by The Nonexistent Tazz <APPROVED>

THE STEEL SCAVENGERS
    Anthony Carpenter-Weaver the Mimikyu - Played by Death's Spook <WIP>
    Grand Lady the Tsareena - Played by Death's Spook <WIP>
    Max Clerk the Klinklang - Played by Death's Spook <WIP>

THE PRANKSTER PLATOON
    Jones Sandstrider the Heliolisk - Played by Velocity <APPROVED>
    Laura Bette Kaye the Umbreon - Played by LKWayvern <WIP>
    Chance Jehenna the Zangoose - Played by Steel Lunpara <APPROVED>

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Funny, I usually had this playing in the background. But that Pyrite Town theme works great too. >:3

Decidueye! That's a Pokémon I haven't seen in an RP yet. Definitely AWESOME job with the description and the background, and I would say the only thing barring it from approval is the personality part, but I already have a good idea of what that's like judging from how the background is. And that's a great background that reads like a whole story in itself! Also, it's so RARE to see a character that already has a family with kids and all. That's a nice touch!

Just post a heads up when you're all done! But definitely great work so far!
    Oh oops, I forgot to fill that out. XD I just added a little blurb in about her personality, sorry for not filling that out initially.

That aside, yeah I can see this song play as well. Fits very well with the atmosphere as well. And thanks! I've been trying to pick pokémon and species I haven't rped or written with before more recently, expanding my horizons and all. I knew I wanted a grass type and when I pulled that into a generator Decidueye was what came out. The story just kind of wrote itself! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it though, hopefully Athena will be an interesting character to work with!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

@Neo Emolga yup! Gonna try at least. Hopefully works out a bit better this time. I'm aimin towards having the signup out tomorrow, buuuuuut a sudden brick wall hit me today. My computer locked up and I had to reset back to factory settings....again. Sooooo might be a few days before it's back and running. Might have to post it on my mobile phone. Either way, it'll be a different styled character this time. Not exactly as you may think, but different. :)

Name: Tina Volts

Species: Pikachu

Team: Prankster Platoon

Description: Tina is a very unique Pokemon, but it's not uncommon to see in these times. She still has a lighter tone to the yellow in her fur from the tip of her ears, to the tips of her feet, even to the ends of her heart shaped tail. Yet, in places, there are darker spots with a hint of red to them that sometimes never seem to come out from her fur. Tina is a little smaller than most Pikachu at their age. She maintains good health and can be seen mostly wearing a smile on her face. Though to a select few, they can not make out whether the smile is that of someone filled with joy and happiness. She wears a very light necklace. Sometimes it gets buried in her fur as to keep it mostly hidden. It's mostly a lighter golden color with a short cyan color a black in the center of it's shape. The fur on her head is slightly longer. Bangs length are below her neckline. Only a slightly thicker look just over the front of her forehead. Not hanging over her eyes.

Personality: Tina is pretty smart when it comes to most situations. She also gets excited in many cases really easily. Although she is female, at times she doesn't act it, though it's quite rare in cases. Though she doesn't even act her age most of the time anyway. Battles have always got Tina excited. Blood can make her quite...happy to see from an enemy. Though she may seem strong willed at times. She is very gentle in nature around some others and can be timid at times. When it comes to fighting. Tina is very talented in battle. She's even great in torture which she has not needed to use often, but will use when it is necessary. She often daydreams of things she's always wanted. Things she's never got to do, see, have, or try in this world. It often gives Tina regret and can tend to make her upset.

Background: Way back, even as a Pichu. Tina had dreams of her own. Which her parents always told her would never come true. Over time, she started to catch on and notice that maybe they were right. The world only seemed to get worse and never better. Deep down she had wanted a better world for Xia, but after many years of so much pain, sadness, and torture. It's gotten to her. Her parents ended up one day disappearing one day. Leaving her all alone before she even evolved. Leaving her to try and fend for herself. She was alone and fending for herself by the age of. One day she made a friend. Another Pokemon, a Ralts. He showed Tina where to find food. Whether it be fruit from bushes or a tree (which are very rare) or stealing from trash. Tina always hated touching or even the smell of food from garbage as she was growing up, but over the years she learned not to care as it was food and she needed to eat something. Sometimes she would even come across money to use. One day, in her mid teens. Tina decided she wanted to try and gamble. To her surprise, she won. She would continue to gamble because of this one victory. Eventually, she caught on to something while playing. A trick. A dirty trick she could use and many more with it to help her win. With this technique, Tina won enough to keep her happy and living well though the rest of her teens. Then, she was knocked out one day. She was attacked by Pokemon which she never caught. It just hit her from behind and made off with all of her money. Even her place she was living was ransacked and looted. With nothing left. She was all alone again. Hungry and living off berries, apples, and garbage. She was just thankful they didn't hurt her, much less rape or kill her. She was glad to still be alive, but scared of what could've happened.

Alone, broke, and nothing left but some scraps of food her and there. Tina could do nothing, but try and survive in a world filled with many evils. So, she did what anyone could do in a world like this. Train. In her mid to early teens she had started training. Learning powerful moves to help defend herself against the wannabe evils of the world. Little did she know just how much she would come to appreciate moves such as Iron Tail or use her Static ability to paralyze an enemy. One day a shadowed figure passed by her. They bumped into her knocking Tina over. She looked back angrily while sparking her cheeks. It looked back only to look scared and rush off with whatever it was holding. Tina made a face as she looked at the ground. Noticing he dropped something. Some kind of jewel which she would come to use over time. A jewel known to a few as the Blazing Jewel. She tries her best to always keep this jewel hidden from anyone.

As time went by as Tina trained over the years. Sometime after she learned of the powers of the jewel. The Pokemon tried to come back for it. He one day saw her out. She went back home not knowing she was being followed. As she crawled into the small opening in the hole in the abandoned bunker she had been living in. This Pokemon and his friends followed her. Breaking through the barricade she had left at the entrance. Frightening her and forcing her to the ground. One had a sharp tool that looked like a razor or some pair of scissors. They used these to try and force the information from her by shaving off the fur in places over her body. Sometimes pressing the sharp tip into her skin. She knew she had to escape. This was the first time she had ever fought for her life. She unleashed a large Discharge. Paralyzing the two that were holding her down. Unable to move, she smirked as she grabbed the razor and slowly moved towards the other Pokemon staring her down. He started shaking and she used Agility to speed behind him. The razor held in her mouth so she could run quick enough using her Agility. Tina smirked as you shocked him. Paralyzing him to the point he could not move. Tina pushed him over onto the ground and sat on top of him as she tortured him and worked her way to the other 2. This would be her first time killing anyone. She got off lucky as she surprised them being far more than just some weak female Pikachu. The blood soaked her fur and the blade she used to cut them. The smirk on her face would leave any sane creature fearful.

Tina over time would learn the powers granted to her with this Jewel and met up with a group that heard of her more fearful side. Now at the age of 23 she has found was to try and keep herself alive. Trying to protect herself and a friend if it's possible to save them. Though she wants to look after any friend. She wants to protect herself too. Making sure she stays alive in the hopes one day her dream may yet still come true, but not holding out to false hopes.

Starting Blaze Jewel: Water

Other: (Just a few small things I will update. Just wanted to get this out asap)

WILL UPDATED
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 06-28-2017 at 12:56 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oh oops, I forgot to fill that out. XD I just added a little blurb in about her personality, sorry for not filling that out initially.

That aside, yeah I can see this song play as well. Fits very well with the atmosphere as well. And thanks! I've been trying to pick pokémon and species I haven't rped or written with before more recently, expanding my horizons and all. I knew I wanted a grass type and when I pulled that into a generator Decidueye was what came out. The story just kind of wrote itself! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it though, hopefully Athena will be an interesting character to work with!
    No worries, I don't always fill stuff out in order either. XD

That little blurb works fine, no problems here. You're good to go and so is she! Enjoy the RP and have a blast!

APPROVED!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @Neo Emolga yup! Gonna try at least. Hopefully works out a bit better this time. I'm aimin towards having the signup out tomorrow, buuuuuut a sudden brick wall hit me today. My computer locked up and I had to reset back to factory settings....again. Sooooo might be a few days before it's back and running. Might have to post it on my mobile phone. Either way, it'll be a different styled character this time. Not exactly as you may think, but different. :)
    :O What's Tina's gambling trick!? Ha, ha, it's okay if you don't reveal its exact nature.

This is a great sign up! Definitely awesome to see from someone who has only RPed a little! The Background was definitely exceptional stuff, dude. She's cute, cool, but a little disturbing in ways. Heh.

I know you mentioned you needed to update, but what you have here is definitely enough to get approval, so here you go. But if you want to put in extra details, that's cool too. I'd be happy to read those also.

APPROVED!

THE CAST

THE GRACIDEA ORDER
    Athena Pallas the Decidueye Played by Noblejanobii <APPROVED>

THE STEEL SCAVENGERS

THE PRANKSTER PLATOON
    Laura Bette Kaye the Umbreon - Played by LKWayvern <WIP>
    Tina Volts the Pikachu - Played by Chakramaster[/url] <APPROVED>

Administrator

:O What's Tina's gambling trick!? Ha, ha, it's okay if you don't reveal its exact nature.

This is a great sign up! Definitely awesome to see from someone who has only RPed a little! The Background was definitely exceptional stuff, dude. She's cute, cool, but a little disturbing in ways. Heh.

I know you mentioned you needed to update, but what you have here is definitely enough to get approval, so here you go. But if you want to put in extra details, that's cool too. I'd be happy to read those also.

APPROVED!
    It'll just be a bit different playing the role of a female Pikachu. Buuuuut I'm sure it'll be simple enough and I'll get used to it. I maaaay possibly reveal the gambling trick. ;) just not currently. Just in case. Glad to know it came out sorta how I wanted. I meant to make her look cute, smart, and mentally terrifying.

As for the extras it's just stuff to put within the other slot. Few things here and there that's just for future reference most likely.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    But wait! There's more.

Name: Marcellus “Mazer” Pratten.
    Species: Greninja.
    Team: Prankster Platoon.
    Description: A well-muscled, tall Greninja of 5’4”, Mazer can appear a bit intimidating at first. However, his constant smiles, genial attitude, and habits of wearing things like glow-sticks, ridiculous fake tattoos, and copious body dye tend to put others at ease. He has several scars from head to toe, everywhere except on his tongue, though none of them are particularly hideous. His skin has a slight iridescent tint, a side-effect of his Blaze Jewel usage. He often wears obnoxiously-colored light jackets.

Personality: At first glance, Mazer doesn’t really seem like a leader of anyone, let alone a faction so powerful and large that it’s proven to be a significant annoyance to the Black Lotus Empire itself. That’s by and large because he isn’t - Mazer doesn’t give eloquent speeches, make rules, host forums, or lead team-building exercises. The Prankster Platoon is a difficult faction to lead, due to their members’ natural tendency toward anarchy, and the fact that they, as a whole, resist harsh laws and strong, explicit leadership. Instead, the Greninja leads by example, relying on his natural charisma and force of will to get others to back him up. Being naturally rebellious himself, he understands others’ misgivings about laws and rulers, and instead has found it much easier to appear as someone that people want to follow, rather than trying to drag them along with him.

That’s not to say that Mazer is out of place among his faction, however; far from it. He's a genuinely goofy guy; he loves to make people laugh and he can turn any situation into a joke - even if the jokes are a bit tasteless, though he always tries to punch up. He has a genuine distaste for oppressive leadership and fights so that others can make their own decisions. He's surprisingly insightful; he's a good long-term planner, and there's more going on behind his froggy eyes than most can see. Generally, he’s good at making people feel welcome and at ease, and he has a knack for allocating people where their talents will be most useful.

Mazer does have his fair share of flaws. He is a vengeful being, and he won’t hesitate to satisfy his hunger for “justice” with escalatory and sadistic retribution. He also comes off as a bit sociopathic, capable of going from cutting off heads with Water Shuriken to laughing at his own jokes within a matter of minutes. While he does have a sense of empathy, time has dulled it somewhat, and he prefers to put up a joking facade to mask the mingled guilt and enjoyment he feels at causing pain. He also has difficulty with taking orders, and chafes against any sort of authority. Furthermore, while he recognizes that he has this trait and tries to correct for it, he has a natural sense of superiority over others, being from a family who took too much pride in their species and genes.

Background: Some kids have parents who force them into band classes or onto the track team when they're little. Mazer’s parents, on the other hand, came from a long line of Tempest Festival competitors (three generations, not counting Mazer, is actually pretty long given the nature of the competition) and made it clear that Mazer was going to follow in their webbed footsteps. He didn’t really mind this for the first few years of his life; the training was intense, but it was all he knew, so he accepted it as part of life. He had been lucky when he was born - fit, healthy, inheriting the Protean ability from his parents, and naturally talented in battle - and he happened to enjoy the dangerous sports his parents threw him into, so why complain?

Disillusionment didn’t take long to set in, though. It started with the death of his grandmother; a match of Devil’s Tide took her away when Mazer was seven years old. It was far, far from the first death he’d ever seen, but it was the first one he witnessed that really impacted him. He hadn’t expected a member of his family - Protean Greninjas, one of the most powerful species of Pokemon in Xia! - to be taken away from him by the Tempest Festival. Mazer’s brother Tyrell, his junior by a couple of years, cried openly when he watched Nanna Belline die - and something about the way their parents rebuked Ty for shedding tears during the Tempest Festival left a sour taste in Mazer’s mouth.

Mazer took part in Tempest Festivals himself for several years, as both a Frogadier and Greninja. He was renowned for his skill at Devil’s Tide, notorious for his abuse of Protean to win Deathwish Endurance, and lauded for his victories in Blood Pit Arena and Field of Screams. He began to see why his parents would enjoy these sports, grisly as they were, and while he sometimes felt bad for the carnage he caused he didn’t really stop to consider why he was doing this until a bad match of Deadly Force left Ty paralyzed in both legs. When Mazer tried to care for his younger brother, their parents shunned both of them - in their minds, Ty had brought shame to the family when he failed so badly in the competition without having the good graces to die in battle. Mazer tried to take care of Ty, but it didn’t take long for the city of Crackwood to claim Ty, in the form of a lung infection resulting from the inaction of his legs. Emboldened by his grief, Mazer decided to take place in one last Tempest Festival. He bribed an official to make sure that he was pitted against his parents in the Blood Pit Arena and attacked them, slicing his father’s arm so badly as to render it unusable, and breaking his mother’s leg while shouting that these were the games that had killed Ty, and that he hoped that they would have fun living with their guilt and their own grievous wounds.

After that, he wasn't really sure what to do with himself. He spent a few years playing bodyguard, and though he had lost his love for the Tempest Festival, he still tuned in whenever it rolled around. One year, he turned it on to find a Sawsbuck positively destroying the Field of Screams. After her victory, the Sawsbuck cheerfully announced that her name was Bella and that running was her favorite activity and also that every single member of the Black Lotus Empire's cruel, oppressive hierarchy could choke to death on their own intestines before filling the air with a Petal Dance and running off under its cover. As Mazer's TV beeped and displayed a "technical difficulties" message, the Greninja felt himself in awe. He had to meet this Sawsbuck; she had amazed him. Fortunately, she came to him - after that televised stunt, even her resourceful, unpredictable self needed protecting. However, just because she wanted to cover her back didn't mean that she wanted to stop her attacks on the Black Lotus. One thing led to another as she took her potshots, and before anyone knew it she had attracted a following that came to be known as the Prankster Platoon. Since then, the Platoon's leadership has changed hooves, paws, hands, and claws several times - the Platoon keeps no elected leader, but rather collectively decides to follow whoever they think will lead them the most successfully. While Bella is still active and bears Mazer and the other leaders that have succeeded her no ill will, she is no longer the leader and Mazer is presently the Pokemon who people believe is worth following into the flames - both metaphorical and literal.

Starting Blaze Jewel: Fairy. He sometimes keeps it in his jacket pockets but will usually just hide it under his tongue. That’s gross, Mazer.

Other:
    - Mazer’s Tempest Festival career ended about seven years ago, but he was rather famous during that time and his grand finale left quite the impression. Some people might still recognize him!
    - While Mazer is confident in his combat skills, he knows that he's not invincible. The jackets he's fond of are as functional as they are loud - the material isn’t bulletproof, but it provides light protection against many types of attacks. He carries a fancy-looking knife (an old favorite of his brother’s) for close-quarters combat, and often totes various firearms, usually disguised as paintball or squirt guns.
    - It took a lot of willpower to not give him the surname “Rackham”. A lot of willpower.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Finished with Laura's form.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    But wait! There's more.
    There most certainly is!

Dammmnnnnnn, what a hell of a history on this dude. Definitely a messed up family, but he's a cool character nonetheless! Enjoy, have fun, and rock the RP! You're good to go!

APPROVED!

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Finished with Laura's form.
    FUNNY how you guys reference the same Sawsbuck. I wonder where you're going with that!

Everything checks out just peachy-like with Laura. Welcome to the madness!

APPROVED!

THE CAST

THE GRACIDEA ORDER

THE STEEL SCAVENGERS

THE PRANKSTER PLATOON
    Laura Bette Kaye the Umbreon - Played by LKWayvern <APPROVED>
    Tina Volts the Pikachu - Played by Chakramaster[<APPROVED>
    Marcellus "Mazer" Pratten - Played by Velocity <APPROVED>

There most certainly is!

Dammmnnnnnn, what a hell of a history on this dude. Definitely a messed up family, but he's a cool character nonetheless! Enjoy, have fun, and rock the RP! You're good to go!

APPROVED!

FUNNY how you guys reference the same Sawsbuck. I wonder where you're going with that!

Everything checks out just peachy-like with Laura. Welcome to the madness!

APPROVED!

THE CAST

THE GRACIDEA ORDER

THE STEEL SCAVENGERS

THE PRANKSTER PLATOON
    Laura Bette Kaye the Umbreon - Played by LKWayvern <APPROVED>
    Tina Volts the Pikachu - Played by Chakramaster[<APPROVED>
    Marcellus "Mazer" Pratten - Played by Velocity <APPROVED>
    Honestly, I just needed some inspiration for how, precisely, Laura heard about the Prankster Platoon, and that Sawsbuck seemed absolutely perfect for me! XD