Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

My entry for this week!

Spoiler:

You know him, you love him, he's the Mr. Hyde to my Dr. Jekyll, it's Madder! Drawing us in our true pokesona form was fun mainly because I've been updating my style a lot lately and haven't really drawn them in this new style yet, so being able to do so for the first time was great! The super moderator duo that both the Stalkers and spambots fear, we're an inseperable pair for sure.

Also fun fact the mask at the bottom is a symbol often associated with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, which seemed all too fitting.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by:

Here's my entry for week four! Featuring two of my favorite RP characters: Mara the Kirlia and Theo the quilava. They may not be together all the time, and yet they are always together, even when apart.
    Spoiler:

VPP

4. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ok, not really finished, per say, but better backgroundless and missing some touching up than not there at all right?

Spoiler:

So yeah, my favoirte pokemon & the pokemon that's kinda become my pokemon-persona.

6. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

It's me as EMOLGA and @Caite-chan as Jolteon! We're a cool electric pair, aren't we? :D

Spoiler:

8. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Alright I'm gonna get right on grading asap. Any entries are still acceptable, but will be counted late from here. All entries once again look great! :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Welp, this is way too late and I literally just finished. It's okay if it doesn't get a grade, but I feel like it's a waste not to post it.
    Spoiler:
    Flygon being a total bro and giving Jolteon a nice ride

11. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

@Scytherwolf

Design: The design is very colorful and clear to make out what is needed to be seen. The 2 in this picture hands....errrr arm? Claws? xD Either way, it's very nicely made! 10 points

Matched Theme: This theme matches perfectly! 10 points

Additional: Background of trees, the grass beneath them, to the expressions on their face. Truly 2 great friends 10 points

Creativity: Sometimes simplicity is a good thing. Even something small as a smile and a handshake. 9 points

@Noblejanobii

Design: We all know of Madder and your pokesona. Using them both in this was something we could expect to see! With the flower to the hat Madder holds. It's really nice! 9 points

Matched Theme: Ding ding ding! Another match! 10 points

Additional: Details to your characters (pokesona and Madder) are all there. From the flower to Madder's hat. You even created along with mentioning the mask in the bottom that is to represent Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. but where are they walking away from PXR? 9 points

Creativity: We know the two are inseparable. To show this in your artwork here with little extras is nice. As represented they are "inseparable." 9 points

@Morzone

Design: Two friends, similar thoughts. No matter how far apart. Their friendship is still as strong as the other's. I think this is a really great creation! 10 points

Matched Theme: Another dead-on matched theme! 10 points

Additional: Pretty much 3 entirely different settings in one image showing off the piece. It all matches pretty perfectly too! 10 points

Creativity: The idea behind 2 friends thinking of each other no matter how far apart is very creative. Two different Pokemon. Both thinking of the other. 10 points

@Shruikan

Design: 2 friends sitting together is another common theme for this. True it's better it's posted here than not at all. We love every image that gets submitted. Even if it's not perfected. 8 points

Matched Theme: I'd say it matches. That Shaymin couldn't go anywhere even if it wanted to xD. 10 points

Additional: Other than the two in the image. There's not too much else to offer aside from the shadow. Even if we have a set time limit I always hate having to even take off a few points. Let alone seeming too harsh. So additional piece even something small such as objects or a scarf or some accessory that symbolized their friendship could've helped a little more here. 5 points

Creativity: I can see the idea behind this one. As two friends as close as they are. Their friendship can be inseparable. I just wish we could've even just a little more two these two. It's adorable as it is, but it probably could've even been so much more with a little more time. Too bad we had time limits to these. 7 points

@Neo Emolga

Design: The amazing pair, Neo Emolga and Caite-chan! In an epic pose as their Pokesona, respectfully. A truly electrifying pair Pika Pair is still supreme ;p 9 points

Matched Theme: Shockingly, another match! 10 points

Additional: Looks like it's dusk as night is close to falling (or the sun rising). The ground is dark, the horizon is a light red color where the sun is setting (or rising), even lights are on in the distant buildings are still lit. Nicely done on additional on the background. 9 points

Creativity: Caite and Neo both posing their best to showcase their partnership. Truly a pair to remember. A great show of their poses and the background is nice. It's pretty simple, yet shows exactly what's needed. 9 points

@Arrow-Jolteon (late or not, every submission is accepted. Glad to have and see every submission. You're all equally amazing! :D)

Design: Flygon and Jolteon just hanging around with each other. Just flying in the sky. Very colorful for the bright blue sky behind them with clouds hovering nearby. 9 points

Matched Theme: Yuppers! A clear as the sky match. 10 points

Additional: From the colors to clouds in the sky. The Jolteon is sitting on the Flygon as it just gives the Jolteon a ride through the sky. 9 points

Creativity: Another very well done, yet simple piece where the two friends are just doing what they do best. One helping the other and just being awesome! 9 points

-for lateness

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

13. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

They're going to hunt down MichaelXD.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire