Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ah dang, I meant to do this but I got sick last night so that didn't happen. Yeah I think everyone's kind of overwhelmed with the last weeks of the competition.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I figured as much, so As long as the portfolio gets in before Final points are all tallied up (as in, the points from the main events) it'll still be accepted!

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well after several internet crashings and major stomach bugs, here it is. I guess better late than never?

@Arrow-Jolteon @azura evley @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Soups @Spiderc @The Nonexistent Tazz @Shruikan @arnisd @Soulmaster

Section 1: Artistic Expression
    Spoiler:
    In our quest to spread the word of Shaymin's greatness to the world, many members from our team have included it and the team's true spirit in their recent artistic entries.

Drawn Art
    Spoiler:
    Week 3:
    While there weren’t any Shaymin themed works within Drawn Art during Week 3, we did have the most participants for Drawn Art! Myself, Shurikan, and Arnisd all submitted great entries centering around the theme of adventure!

Week 4:
    Showing the true pride of Shaymin, in the theme for “partners for life”, my fellow team leader, Shurikan, submitted an amazing drawing of a sky shaymin with a luxray, showing just how powerful shaymin can be within a team!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Ok, not really finished, per say, but better backgroundless and missing some touching up than not there at all right?

Spoiler:

So yeah, my favoirte pokemon & the pokemon that's kinda become my pokemon-persona.

Section 2: Roleplaying
    Spoiler:
    Week 3-4:
    The Gracidea Order made great strides within the roleplaying section these past few weeks. With the roleplay finally reaching the end of one of its first events, The Gracidea Order came out on top of the Blood Pit Arena over the Black Lotus Empire, albeit with a little help from the Steel Scavengers. We even had a new member, Shurikan, jump in and start interacting with other roleplayers within the Gracidea Order right away as a show of cooperation and teamwork.

There wasn’t much Shaymin-themed these past two weeks, but that doesn’t mean we didn’t participate! For every section that held a competition these past two weeks, once again the Gracidea Order had roughly one to two participants per section. And while of course the final total scores haven’t come out yet, or the week 3 total scores for that matter, we do know that at the end of Week 2 the Gracidea Order was more than 100 points ahead of any other team!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire