Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Headphones or speakers?

When do you use headphones over speakers? Speakers over headphones

I almost always use headphones or earbuds. I only really use speakers when I can't find my headphones or am showing a friend a video or something.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

On the one hand, I don't like bothering people with noise, so I almost always end up with earbuds
    On the other, after a time my earbuds sometimes end up bothering my ears, so I actually prefer using speakers although I try to only use them if I'm totally alone.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I usually use speakers unless I'm walking around or I don't want to disturb anyone with the music. So many of my old headphones have stopped working or have started falling apart, so I'm been using earbuds more often.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I tend to use speakers if I'm alone but otherwise it's always headphones. Earbuds are okay but I prefer actual headphones. My earbuds break too easily.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Speakers. I can't handle headphones, they bug my ears. Same w/earbuds, so I just go all out.

I'm not fussed. I have a speaker that I use if I am in my room and moving around a lot, usually when tidying my room or moving stuff around/packing. I also use it if I want to listen to music on my phone when I am at home. If I am in public or want to listen to stuff on my laptop I use earbuds. I am using my earbuds a lot more at the moment because I found an amazing deal on some the other week. I needed some new buds so went to HMV, a music store in the UK (not sure if they have them anywhere else) and saw some headphones originally Ł150 down to Ł20, that's basically 87% off, which is mental. I'm pretty sure the deal is still on if anyone on here lives in the UK and needs some new earphones. But yeah. buds if in public or using my laptop, speaker if using my phone and messing around in my room. Don't like to put it on too loud with speakers though. My music taste is all over the place so people will think I'm weird, going from pop songs to K-pop then to Alternative rock to Dubstep then finally to A-Cappella lol.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    HEADPHONES

WHAT I LISTEN TO OR WATCH IS NO ONE'S BUSINESS I WILL FIGHT
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Headphones because I'm hardly ever home alone and I don't like bothering people xD My ears do get sore after a while though... I am still using my super old iPod ones that all the padding stuff has come off :P I really need to get new ones.
    GCEA

Always have a pair of headphones or earbuds on me to listen to music or a podcast episode. There's a chance almost every day for me to listen to something, and I don't want to miss it.

When I'm at home, if I'm in my room or in the basement alone I'll use speakers.

I usually like headphones but now I'd rather have speakers. Listening to music way too loud as a kid kinda screwed me nowadays. Now I have ringing in the ears and oh how annoying that is.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]