That looks terrible!

What is worst looking thing to ever have graced your eyes?

🍁Orange Fluff Ball❄️ azura evley's Avatar
    real life ditto
    Spoiler:
    VVV DO NOT CLICK ME VVV

🌺🌺
    ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ugh, shock images. Tubgirl, Lemonparty, Goatse, those awful things of "why did someone do this" kind of caliber. I'll admit, they don't bother me as much any more (desensitized I guess?), but I'm glad they've kind of disappeared in time and the trend died out. Good riddance!

Highway roadkill is particularly bad. On local roads, if a squirrel or chipmunk gets run over, it's sad and not pleasant to see the little critters crushed and flattened, but usually it's not an extreme mess. But if a deer gets hit on the highway by a semi truck or something like that, they get gored and there's body parts and guts blasted all over the place for over a hundred feet radius over every lane. And if you take that same highway every day... YAY, you get to see the day by day decomposition of whatever unfortunate creature got hit (hope for rain to hit soon to at least wash some of the mess away). So if you see a mangled deer off to the side of the road, enjoy the next month of slow decomposition as you pass by on your cheerful way to work or on the way home! I can attest to seeing a fresh roadkill deer slowly becoming a rag of fur skin and a skeleton over the course of about a month. And this is why I'd like to be cremated when I die!

The worst thing ever to grace my eyes was that dawning moment of realization I had when a fairly woodsy area that I like walking in only looked that way because vines had grown over countless plastic jugs and cans and bottles and bags... So, so many...

The worst thing that I've seen has probably got to be when I was back on the forum before I came here, PokeStadium. This was back in the days when 4Chan was at it's height and for some reason they had some hatred towards our forum. No idea why. So one day I was just logging on wanting to see if I had any requests in my art shop and the whole place was littered with gore images that 4Chan posted. They hacked into the site and posted them everywhere and the moderators were in the middle of removing it and banning all the 4chan hacker accounts. It wasn't exactly the most pleasant thing, and for a 14 year old (I think I was at the time) not exactly age appropriate either. Can't exactly remember most of it because it was a while back but it was still gross.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Browsing Reddit and came across the Steve Stephenson execution video, where he kills an innocent old man on the street on Easter. That's the only thing that ever made me get off the internet for the day. Really got to me on a different level than other messed up stuff I've found online.