Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The world needs a new hero Genesis's Avatar

The Discussion Lounge

Basically I had this idea since a long time but never did it. Nonetheless, since school has been delayed, I'm going to start this now. The Lounge is basically a space where you can advertise your club, propose a club to see if it gathers enough attention from the member base, discuss the currently existing clubs and ask questions relating to clubs in general.

That's it for now. Once there are more clubs, I'll update. Discuss!
    Last edited by Genesis; 08-25-2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: width

The Prince of All Saiyans
    VM | PM

Ive been thinking about making a Trading Club that would link to the Trade Section. Not sure how I want the club to run but the basic idea of the group trading around certain pokemon would be great.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The world needs a new hero Genesis's Avatar
    Just wanted to check, would anyone be interested in a club relating to sports in general?

The Prince of All Saiyans
    VM | PM

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
    It seems like it has been awhile since anyone has posted here, but I'll post my idea anyway. Back on Pe2k, I was the founder of gaming group called "CGA" (Casual Gaming Association). To those of you who weren't apart of the CGA/TGS community, we were all about gaming. Our mantra was to build a community of gamers, both casual and hardcore alike, and share our opinions and thoughts on the gaming world on the daily. To help promote that goal, we brought daily/weekly pod-casts, reviews on the latest games (as well as older games), shared thoughts about everything gaming with one another, and simply just enjoyed each others' company. Think of it as a mini IGN. What started off as something small ended up becoming a titan and one of the most successful and popular clubs ever created on Pe2k. Since the majority of us have migrated to PXR, I thought it would be a great idea to revive what tragically ended with the downfall of Pe2k. I plan on bringing back the CGA (turned TGS - True Gamers' Society) to reclaim its former glory and unite gamers all over PXR.

Let me know what you all think!

I think this is a good idea.

I love games! I was also part of the original CGA, so it'd definitely be good to see it up and running on PXR, too! I, for one, always look for reviews first before buying games. That, and just having fun, CGA would be awesome. C:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Someone needs to make Team Instinct! :O
    GCEA

I've got a question and I thought it'd be appropriate to ask it here.

Back on Pe2k - those who were members there would remember this - there was WAR. It was a friendly competition that involved several teams of forum members showcasing their skills in certain fields (roleplaying, fan-fiction, creative writing, URPG, etc.) to gain points. It was wildly successful.

Is WAR done here on PXR as well, and if so, when is WAR season?
    τι ζωή

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    I've got a question and I thought it'd be appropriate to ask it here.

Back on Pe2k - those who were members there would remember this - there was WAR. It was a friendly competition that involved several teams of forum members showcasing their skills in certain fields (roleplaying, fan-fiction, creative writing, URPG, etc.) to gain points. It was wildly successful.

Is WAR done here on PXR as well, and if so, when is WAR season?
    We had WAR on PXR twice. Season I during 2014 and Season II during 2015. During 2016, we decided to skip it and instead a PXR Summer Festival thing was hosted as well as an event based on Pokémon Go. The Festival mainly focused on casual events like banner shops, online game playing, artwork stuff, and that kind of thing. Mostly a grab bag of activities individual members hosted.

Right now, there's no plans for WAR during 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    We had WAR on PXR twice. Season I during 2014 and Season II during 2015. During 2016, we decided to skip it and instead a PXR Summer Festival thing was hosted as well as an event based on Pokémon Go. The Festival mainly focused on casual events like banner shops, online game playing, artwork stuff, and that kind of thing. Mostly a grab bag of activities individual members hosted.

Right now, there's no plans for WAR during 2017.
    Well, maybe that'll change as the year progresses. Thanks, Neo!
    τι ζωή

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Well, maybe that'll change as the year progresses. Thanks, Neo!
    Sure! But we might need to have an open poll about it.

Some people really like the WAR, and a few others don't like it. It kind of depends on if people would prefer another WAR competition or if they preferred just having the more causal and less competitive PXR Summer Festival thing.

It's still very early to talk about it, so maybe sometime later it will come up in further discussion.

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    I like actually forgot Homura Fan Club exists :D
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth