So I just binge-listened to the entire The Adventure Zone podcast and it's amazing! For the uninitiated, The Adventure Zone is a DnD fifth-edition-based podcast by the McElroy brothers Griffin, Justin, and Travis (who have podcasts of their own and are therefore well-acquainted with the Funny Business), who are joined by their father Clint McElroy. Justin plays an elvish wizard named Taako Taaco (yes, it's pronounced "Taco Taco"); Travis plays a human fighter named Magnus Burnsides; Clint plays a dwarf cleric named Merle Highchurch; and Griffin is their powerful and mighty Dungeon Master (and your sommelier, and your personal chef, your secret Santa, and more). The podcast is literally just the boys playing DnD, with Griffin walking them through an adventure that starts out rather cliche and by-the-book but then grows more and more strongly into its own. The entire podcast can be listened to on the Maximum Fun - a group that hosts a bunch of different podcasts - website. Here's a link to the last page in the archive as of the time of this posting; do yourself a favor and start at the beginning. There's a bit of awkwardness since the boys take a few episodes to hit their stride, but I promise it's worth it!

I really love The Adventure Zone and would love to hear what you guys think of it, if you've listened to it! Please tag spoilers, though - the plot twists aren't as fun if you know they're coming, y'know?