Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Take the tour with Zayn!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Some... interesting news concerning Rent Spirits.
    It will no longer be continuing on Pokemon Crossroads, or in written format.
    Instead, it will be taking a hiatus. And then continuing on a different website, in a different format. Namely, on Tumblr, in a combination of written and drawn. Also, instead of being PMD it will be taking place in an original world...
    I've got a couple of reasons for doing this. First, it doesn't seem to be gaining much of an audience here? I'm hoping maybe on a larger platform, more people interested in it might be able to find it... Though it'll still probably take time.
    Second, while I like the battle system... I dunno, maybe all the technical stuff is scaring people away and if it had less of that people might be more interested? Plus I don't really like how certain commands lead to short posts, that irritates me sort of.
    Third... Well, the Pokemon aspect of this... isn't quite as evident as other stuff I do? Or not really evident... More, it can more easily be translated into an original setting. And I've kind of wanted to make SOMETHING original that I'm inspired to work on, that's just a me thing though...

It'll still have all the same characters. It's even expanded quite a bit in my mind. I think for once instead of making me uncertain, making it original has given me more freedom, it feels like.

If anyone's still interested, here's the (extremely work-in-progress) page.

Side-note, expect a Patreon page with extras to go up at some point.

...Well. Here we go.