Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365
Results 3,641 to 3,644 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    It's nice to see everyone doing well. Looks like I haven't posted in over three years, jeez! I hope your non-PXR lives have been treating you well.
    I've spoken to you on other platforms many times since then, but I also hope everything is going well for you anyway! And I echo this sentiment to everyone else too.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah it's still nice being able to come back here. I may have missed out on the glory days of PE2K and even got here to PXR a little into its lifespan, but it's been fun! Glad to see the forum still here either way.

Sure many of us may be mainly on Discord, but this place will always be great and full of memories too.
    That's the nice thing about forums and the way it preserves everything better. It's much easier to take a trip down memory lane.

I feel like there's got to be some little activity we can do here to get this place kicking out from the dust just a little more. A small RP, some small event or game, just anything. Something we remnant folk can do. xD

4. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    That's the nice thing about forums and the way it preserves everything better. It's much easier to take a trip down memory lane.

I feel like there's got to be some little activity we can do here to get this place kicking out from the dust just a little more. A small RP, some small event or game, just anything. Something we remnant folk can do. xD
    That would be cool! I will probably go back to lurking but I'm sure it could be a bit of surprise nostalgia for the people that do visit.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

Definitely! Maybe we should have a poll or thread set up somewhere, to clarify just how many people check in here and would be up for doing something, any kind of forum based fun. Leave it up for a couple of weeks to a month or so and see how many people bite!
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!