Page 364 of 364 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364
Results 3,631 to 3,633 of 3633

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Same, I still have PXR as one of my first bookmarks. But yeah, Discord and forums are very different from each other and quite frankly, I've always preferred forums over messengers even if Discord has more features than Skype or AIM ever did. With all the Discords I'm in, there's very few actual events and activities and it's mostly just chat, chat, and more chat with some artwork sharing. Gets a little tiring after a while.

I miss hosting Stalkers RPG as well. It was fun despite it being quite of bit of work to put together. Looking back, it would have been better and easier to manage with shorter and fewer Stalker routes, less filler stuff, and give it more of a short and sweet kind of feel than have these complex things going on (Season 2 Sin Purge Ritual was insane and Season 5's map was gigantic when it didn't need to be). Better to have it too short and have people asking for more rather than having everyone wonder "are we there yet" and drift off to other things before the end.

But yeah, all the little horror subplots for each Stalker and subplots at some of the locations were fun to create. And man, Aglome Oen posts were such a guilty pleasure. xD
    I feel like that about GCEA. sooo much work but when it was good it was pretty fun.

oh hiiiiii.....poking my head back in.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

Elbub 

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    PXR remains one of bookmarks on my new tab page so I open it reflexively often enough, if nothing else. I poke around on occassion, but I've always been a lurker even when the forum was active. Discord's cool or whatever but man it's got nothin on forums (besides the fact that they're apples and oranges).

(Man, I've been missing the ASB lately.)
    I miss the ASB as well.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    PXR remains one of bookmarks on my new tab page so I open it reflexively often enough, if nothing else. I poke around on occassion, but I've always been a lurker even when the forum was active. Discord's cool or whatever but man it's got nothin on forums (besides the fact that they're apples and oranges).

(Man, I've been missing the ASB lately.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I miss the ASB as well.
    I do too, and I feel bad for taking it offline for a refurb that never completed quite often, particularly when I'm on here :(
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!