Page 149 of 365 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

I never watched it all the way through, though we own it and my mother watches it sometimes.
    Doesn't DiCaprio get a lobotomy at the end? Because they failed to "heal" him?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm more on the side that he really was in investigator and they tricked him into thinking he was a patient. There's no way any mental hospital would allow a patient to just run around in their own fantasy as part of an experiment and all the staff would just be okay with that and play along.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I have never seen that movie, but it sounds interesting!

Today was 35 degrees. We aren't even half way through spring yet. It must be some kind of record! I hope this summer isn't going to be too hot. I know Europe had an really hot summer this year. How bout you guys in the US?
    GCEA

Administrator

Well if you count it here in the south it was pretty bad. The humidity alone (most days being 100%) made it worse than it actually was. June alone was hot enough, but July was in the high 90s mid 100s here where I'm at in Georgia. I was glad when we made a family trip out to the west and stayed in New Mexico for a few weeks. Lol even Las Vegas felt better temp (even though it was in the 110s when we went) because "no humidity."

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I have never seen that movie, but it sounds interesting!

Today was 35 degrees. We aren't even half way through spring yet. It must be some kind of record! I hope this summer isn't going to be too hot. I know Europe had an really hot summer this year. How bout you guys in the US?
    Out here in 'Murica it's finally starting to get cold enough that I have to turn the heat on in my car. I've been waiting for our winter to come, honestly. Right now it's around the upper 50s, lower 60s, that sort of thing.

Er- Fahrenheit. Not Celsius.

Spoiler:

^60 degrees in Australia
    Last edited by Steel Lunpara; 10-05-2015 at 08:14 PM.
    "You kids have a nice day."

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

It's primarily cooled down here because of that passing storm that's brought all the rain on the southeast coast. It's been an amazing 60s at night and 70s during the day. So yeah, at least it's finally starting to cool down for fall.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ah, I love winter. Curling up in a nice warm bed with a hot chocolate while watching the snow fall and finding out the office is closed for the day. Ahhhh... can't wait! And of course, Christmas. Mmm, adios summer! Be sure to take all those mosquitoes, pollen, sunburns, and humidity with you!

Omg @The Frost Dragon - that's hilarious. XD

I can't waaaaaaaaaiiiiiit for summer. >:3 Winter was just a little too depressing. xD Though I can't say I love sunburn, I'm keen for the warmth!

Winter is my favourite. I love the cold weather, I can't stand heat at all.
    ~Fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun~

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha yes if it was 60 degrees here we would be dying. I don't like crazy heat but I dislike winter. It's so dreary. :( If it snowed, I might like it more because at least that would be a bit interesting!

@Ellie But your sig! ;)
    GCEA