·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Quote Originally Posted by EZ View Post
    Tbh, we need more Shia in our lives.
    Like this?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Probably the person who edited it. Such a brilliant idea. I cannot keep a straight face while watching it.
    I mean but how. What made them think yo do that?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    So, um. My PS4 kept spitting out my discs so I restarted it and then apparently it died. I backed it up about a month ago when I replaced the HDD, but...any recent games I've played (including The Last Guardian and the post game dungeons for FFXV) weren't backed up. So I need to do everything all over again. T^T

I spent...over a good TEN HOURS doing that secret FFXV dungeon TWICE and now I have to do it a third time. *crawls into a corner and cries*

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    So I just spend half my savings on a voice acting workshop in March... xD I am so damn directionless right now and I figured spending money would motivate me to get a job (and hopefully get me somewhere with the whole voice acting thing). I just can't help but feel guilty spending hundreds of dollars on a workshop. xD But there are literally no other classes here. I was inspired by this guy:

Thanks to Fate. I can't see that without thinking "Nike" now xD. "Just Do It" xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    So, um. My PS4 kept spitting out my discs so I restarted it and then apparently it died. I backed it up about a month ago when I replaced the HDD, but...any recent games I've played (including The Last Guardian and the post game dungeons for FFXV) weren't backed up. So I need to do everything all over again. T^T

I spent...over a good TEN HOURS doing that secret FFXV dungeon TWICE and now I have to do it a third time. *crawls into a corner and cries*
    That reminds me of the time I accidentally overwrote a save file in Final Fantasy Tactics and instantly murdered at least 20 hours of progress (not to mention I would have to do Riovanes Castle all over again, which was BRUTAL to the core). I just stood there, horrified, unable to comprehend what I just did and felt like a total idiot.

Well, hopefully the next time around goes smoothly. Sucks to hear that happened, though. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    That reminds me of the time I accidentally overwrote a save file in Final Fantasy Tactics and instantly murdered at least 20 hours of progress (not to mention I would have to do Riovanes Castle all over again, which was BRUTAL to the core). I just stood there, horrified, unable to comprehend what I just did and felt like a total idiot.

Well, hopefully the next time around goes smoothly. Sucks to hear that happened, though. :c
    Ouch, that's awful. I try to keep a couple of save files when I can for that reason, or in case one gets corrupt.

On the plus side, I should know that dungeon like the back of my hand now, ahaha...aha...ha. D:

Senior Administrator

Ouch, that's awful. I try to keep a couple of save files when I can for that reason, or in case one gets corrupt.

On the plus side, I should know that dungeon like the back of my hand now, ahaha...aha...ha. D:
    Yeah, the bright side is you will go faster through it the second time around. So don't feel too bad about it, you can at least better prepare and be ready for what comes next having gone through it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, the bright side is you will go faster through it the second time around. So don't feel too bad about it, you can at least better prepare and be ready for what comes next having gone through it before.
    Oh, there's no enemies in this dungeon. xD It's like...the world's worst platformer. *shudders* The game controls make it unbearable at times. e____e

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Oh, there's no enemies in this dungeon. xD It's like...the world's worst platformer. *shudders* The game controls make it unbearable at times. e____e
    Ouch, I'm already shabby at platformer games. XD And bad controls certainly don't help.