Page 218 of 365 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Sounds like he's got LOADS of other problems going on, and you just happen to be caught in the middle of the cumulative effect of all of them.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

He was in really bad mood that day and kept making rude comments about me whenever I would mess up the moves because I was late. He was also in a horrible mood last week and his belt was upside down. Here's to hoping he's in a decent mood tomorrow.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Yeah, I have a feeling the belt being upside down is because he's got too many things going on in his head and he's overlooking the basic stuff.

I know because I sometimes do that too, like when I'm driving. I might miss a turn simply because my mind was thinking of something completely unrelated. Still, I try not to get angry or frustrated about it. It just happens sometimes.

Hopefully his mood improves, though. It's never pleasant to deal with crabby people, but they need to understand too that everyone goes through rough points.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah especially since he's not actually teaching us the dance correctly but no one actually has the guts to point it out to him. Many of us in the class have been instructed on SHAG dancing before and we've all come for consensus that this isn't true Carolina shag dancing. We don't mind but it's frustrating.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Moderator

Here is to hoping his belt is right side up, and he learns how to dance

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I have forty minutes until class. Wish me luck.
    / / / / / / / /

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I hvent gone to the doctors since becoming an adult. Like, in the last three years. I haven't figured out how to do the whole healthcare thing. I just hope that whatever I have disappears. 3 years strong and I'm not dead yet...

Administrator

There's a lot to learn when becoming "an adult," yeah. It's tough even years after. Heck, there's still things I'm learning and I've been of age now for a good long time. Almost 10 years (I'm 25 now). So hopefully whatever you got passes soon and you won't have any other pressing issues.

So I had to cancel my trip sadly..

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
    I hvent gone to the doctors since becoming an adult. Like, in the last three years. I haven't figured out how to do the whole healthcare thing. I just hope that whatever I have disappears. 3 years strong and I'm not dead yet...
    I haven't gone in about four years, so you and I both. My insurance only covers catastrophic, and around here, just having a blood test done will set you back $200 USD easily. Not worth it. I try to do what I can by not eating a whole lot of junk, exercising, and just being careful about things.

Healthcare in the US is an absolute joke. You know there's something wrong with the system when people get into medical trouble but turn down getting an ambulance called in because they can't afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    There's a lot to learn when becoming "an adult," yeah. It's tough even years after. Heck, there's still things I'm learning and I've been of age now for a good long time. Almost 10 years (I'm 25 now). So hopefully whatever you got passes soon and you won't have any other pressing issues.

So I had to cancel my trip sadly..
    Yeah, adult stuff is confusing. It would be nice if they taught this stuff in high school rather than the useless stuff like say... algebra. Let advanced math classes like algebra and calculus be junk for mathematics majors to slug through. There's no reason to plug everyone into that stuff.

Also, what happened with your trip, your bosses wouldn't approve of it or something?

Senior Moderator

Adulting is hard, I'm still trying to get it down pat.

Spoiler:

·»Your focus determines your reality«·