Page 361 of 364 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3633

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Arcanine View Post
    Insécateur, that's proper awesome. Maybe we should start using only French Pokemon names.
    Wow, welcome back, been a while since we last saw you!

Hope things have been going well.

Administrator

Oh man it really has been awhile since I've seen that name for sure. Welcome back!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Arcanine View Post
    Insécateur, that's proper awesome. Maybe we should start using only French Pokemon names.
    Agreed. Also, wow, didn't know you had an account on here. XD Welcome back!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I went to the Pokémon Centre on the weekend and had an amazing time! The queue was torturous in that it was eight hours long, but once I got in there I almost comletely forgot how long I'd waited. The demo was great too! :D

My only complaints were that it was a lot smaller than I thought it was (like A LOT smaller), and there were only about 8 Pokémon on offer outside of Pikachu, the Eeveelutions, the Kanto starters and Mimikyu. The Wailord plushes and the bowler hat Pikachu had seemingly sold out by the time I got there (around 2:15pm) as well. :'(

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Administrator

Man I saw a video where someone visit the Pokémon Center over there. I still want that Pikachu xD. Only way is online like eBay now or something.

Yeah the Pokémon Centers that'll pop up are pretty small. Even the one at Worlds was pretty small. Again. Certain ones (like exclusive mons etc) were available. Good to hear you got to enjoy it though! And oh yeah the demo was pretty awesome!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I went to the Pokémon Centre on the weekend and had an amazing time! The queue was torturous in that it was eight hours long, but once I got in there I almost comletely forgot how long I'd waited. The demo was great too! :D

My only complaints were that it was a lot smaller than I thought it was (like A LOT smaller), and there were only about 8 Pokémon on offer outside of Pikachu, the Eeveelutions, the Kanto starters and Mimikyu. The Wailord plushes and the bowler hat Pikachu had seemingly sold out by the time I got there (around 2:15pm) as well. :'(
    That's so cool! I wish they would do one here!
    GCEA

What’s going on with you guys lately? Who’s working, going to school, got a family, etc etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    What’s going on with you guys lately? Who’s working, going to school, got a family, etc etc?
    I've got a day off today! Whippee! So I could finally pop in. xD How about you?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Yay! Enjoy your day off! I don't get it off which sucks but it was also kind of nice leaving the house and having super quiet streets everywhere this morning xD
    @Sanctus My life is working, but I kinda wish I was going to school, I really enjoyed learning stuff. I might do some online courses on programming or something during my lunch break. xD
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    You are supposed to be slaving. Back to work!

I’m working Monday-Friday from 6am-2:30pm at a sawmill. I practice classical guitar in the evenings and sometimes play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Yay! Enjoy your day off! I don't get it off which sucks but it was also kind of nice leaving the house and having super quiet streets everywhere this morning xD
    @Sanctus My life is working, but I kinda wish I was going to school, I really enjoyed learning stuff. I might do some online courses on programming or something during my lunch break. xD
    How many hours do you work?