Page 320 of 365 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    She was new, so IDK if that had something to do with it.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

I've had professors show up 20 mins late. One came right after a minor surgery so he was late. We've got the 15 minute rule, but our professors are usually pretty good about telling us if class will be cancelled, so we usually wait 20-30 mins for them. We've called professors and have hunted buildings for them too. Project based major = "WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK, PROFESSOR. SHOW UP DANGIT. WE NEED YOU!"

Lectures are the only ones we gladly leave right at 15 mins. XD

Okay well she's in today with a broken wrist so I guess it's okay, lol.

My Links

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

1.5 weeks of semester left! Yesterday one of my students thanked me for helping them this semester. That was nice. xD
    GCEA

I had a dream last night that I could purr like a cat, and then today when I woke up, I was disappointed that it was just a dream. xD

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I had a dream last night that I could purr like a cat, and then today when I woke up, I was disappointed that it was just a dream. xD
    I've dreamed I've had cats and was disappointed to wake up and find out they weren't really there. They definitely seem like fun, chill, and interesting pets to have. :3

The other weird but kind of cool thing is very often I dream my mom is still alive. In those dreams, I'm even aware she passed away, but it's like "oh, she's alive now and is doing just fine. It's all good" as though that's all perfectly normal and is common all the time. They're very vivid and I remember her face distinctly and they play out as if death really is just a temporary thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I've dreamed I've had cats and was disappointed to wake up and find out they weren't really there. They definitely seem like fun, chill, and interesting pets to have. :3

The other weird but kind of cool thing is very often I dream my mom is still alive. In those dreams, I'm even aware she passed away, but it's like "oh, she's alive now and is doing just fine. It's all good" as though that's all perfectly normal and is common all the time. They're very vivid and I remember her face distinctly and they play out as if death really is just a temporary thing.
    They certainly are!

Oh Neo. That's so sad but sweet. It's nice that you can have that; it sounds like she's always with you. :)

8. This post has been liked by:

I get super strange dreams. Thanks Melatonin.

My Links

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Haha maybe if you practice a lot you'll get good at it for real? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

That's really sweet Neo!! It's pretty amazing how real dreams can seem. You should totally get a cat! xD Name it Emolga and teach it to sit on your shoulder :3

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I get super strange dreams. Thanks Melatonin.
    Me too. Sometimes waking up is really confusing. xD
    GCEA

11. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    That's really sweet Neo!! It's pretty amazing how real dreams can seem. You should totally get a cat! xD Name it Emolga and teach it to sit on your shoulder :3
    I would... but my dad is badly allergic to them, though. :\

Once I move out, I would definitely look into it, though. Cats seem like fun. :3