Thread: What's Up?

Smile What's Up?

Hello!

I'm Sojiro, a new comer. I thought this would be a fun community to join, so I signed up. Hopefully I'll be proven correct.

I'm 21 years old, currently attending college and working a part time retail job. Pretty typical life for someone around my age. I've always loved Pokemon, but beyond that my interests include the Fallout series, Civilization, and Persona. Outside of games I'm a huge sports fan, dedicating my weekends to football on tv and my March to March Madness. I also love to travel and experience new pieces of the world. I recently took a trip to Japan, seeing different areas of Tokyo.

I can provide more if you want, but that should be enough to get us started. Who are you?

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Hello, and welcome to Pokemon Crossroads! I hope you enjoy it here. :D

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey Sojiro, welcome to PXR! Hope you enjoy it here!

Most people call me Neo, and I also love the Fallout series (it's a shame 4 doesn't run too well on my computer though). I've been into Pokemon ever since Blue version came out, and I haven't ever really been able to step away from it for long. Something always pulls me back into it.

And yes, I also watch the NCAA games! My brackets never even get close to getting the right predictions, though. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Hello, and welcome to Pokemon Crossroads! I hope you enjoy it here. :D
    Thank you, Scytherwolf, glad to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hey Sojiro, welcome to PXR! Hope you enjoy it here!

Most people call me Neo, and I also love the Fallout series (it's a shame 4 doesn't run too well on my computer though). I've been into Pokemon ever since Blue version came out, and I haven't ever really been able to step away from it for long. Something always pulls me back into it.

And yes, I also watch the NCAA games! My brackets never even get close to getting the right predictions, though. XD
    Great to meet you, Neo! Yeah, 4 doesn't run on my PC the best either, especially in downtown Boston. And my brackets are always ruined by the second day. One day I'll win the family pool, hopefully.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Sojiro! Ooh Japan, how cool! Did you get to visit a Pokemon Center?! Hope you enjoy yourself here. We're pretty friendly so I'm sure you'll fit right in! :D
    GCEA

Welcome to PXR, @Sojiro! I hope you will have fun here!
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Hi! Welcome welcome! I know there's a few people here who like Fallout and @MCElesa just took a trip to Japan! Maybe y'all can be friends.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Hey Sojiro, I'm wookie mistake, or wooks, I'm a huge football fan, unfortunately I was born a Lions fan, I've never had a bracket survive past the first round, theres always that 11 seed that manages to ruin everything, when in doubt ask someone who has little to no knowledge about the teams, I asked my sister once, and she got a good portion right based on the colors of their jerseys, the location, or their mascot, it was pretty infuriating when she just gave me her smug little grin lol. Outside of pokemon I'm mostly an fps player, though I'm better at the more arcade-y like games like COD and Destiny, then the sims like BF or R6 siege