Coru's Spriting Stand [Now Open]

Hello and welcome to Coru's Spriting Stand. [BANNER TO GO HERE]
    Creating all your spriting needs.
    (Wanted something to do, so opening spriting requests, at the moment this is placeholder to shop people what I am offering, but I still need to make some examples first and collate them)

Well hello there, fellow members. Here is where you may request some sprites for me to make. Look through all of my spritefolios and see what you desire, whether that be a simple recolour, a fusion or even a retype. Over here, I have many things to offer.
    Alas, my skills are not what they once were, I used to be skilled in the art of spriting, but with years of not practising, the art began to fade, however, with every request, my skills will come flowing back.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

How does this work?

Simply come into this thread and request. Choose anything you want from what I have to offer. I have colour coded my spritefolios. Green means you can request, red means requests for that type of item have been temporarily stopped. Pop back every now and then to see what new things I may have added. However, please note that I may be busy at times so may need to close requests while I keep up on what I have been asked to do and also sort out stuff in real life. I'll be sure to let you know when requests are back open. I am also up for feedback. Got any feedback on my work or got any ideas for new things I can have here, then please feel free to post them here. I, of course have some rules for this place, but they are simple and as long as everyone sticks to them this will be a fun time for all of us.

Rules:

1. Please respect me and my work. If you dislike the results, please give me constructive criticism for me to improve.
    2. Give me time. Depending on how busy I am and how many requests I have, it could take some time to get yours done. If it's been longer than a week. Please pm me @Coru and I will get it sorted.
    3. When I give you your requested sprite, please reference me as the creator. You are free to use it anywhere you want, but not to pass off as your own and I must be credited where it is used.
    4. Please request only a maximum of 2 things at once so others can also get a chance to request.
    5. Please use the forms provided.
    6. Due to the lack of sprites in gen 6 and 7, I will not accept any requests with those Pokemon (The exception to this is the miscellaneous category)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________

My Spritefolios

Stage 1:
    Here are the simple spriting acts you can request from me.
    Recolours
    Spoiler:

Form -- Recolours [Pokemon colour switch]
    Name:
    Pokemon 1 [Base]:
    Pokemon 2 [Colours]:

Form -- Recolours [Palette]
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Colour Palette:

Gummies
    Spoiler:

Form -- Gummies
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Colours [Up to 3]:

Inverts
    Spoiler:

Form -- Inverts
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Shiny?: y/n

Lineless
    Spoiler:

Form -- Lineless
    Name:
    Pokemon:

Stage 2:
    Here are slightly more complicated spriting acts you can request from me.
    Simple fusion [Up to 3 Pokemon]
    Spoiler:

Form -- Simple fusion
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Include Pokedex entry: y/n

Retype
    Spoiler:

Form -- Retype
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    New type(s):

Sandbottle pokemon
    Spoiler:

Form -- Sandbottle Pokemon
    Name:
    Pokemon:
    Rainbow: y/n
    Colour(s): [Ignore if yes to rainbow]

Sprite-Overs

Stage 3: [Currently closed]
    Here are reasonably complex spriting acts you can request from me.
    Complex Fusion [Up to 6 Pokemon]
    Reshading

Miscellaneous: [Currently closed]
    I also allow requests that are not spriting. At the moment, that exclusively means Low-Poly Pokemon. However, this has a waiting list. Only 3 requests can be asked at a time.
    Low Poly Pokemon
    Requests:

Completed Orders:
    Spoiler:
    No completed orders yet

[This shop is currently under expansion, watch for future items to become available
    ]
    Last edited by Coru; 07-31-2017 at 09:15 PM.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs